Cicada Madness

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, May 20, 2004.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

OK, if anyone else lives in th DC area they know what I am talking about. I'm scared to leave the house...fucking god damned bugs.

2. Mouth_Cancer

Mouth_Cancer New Member

see, fucking even bug terrorists hate Bush......that mother fucker

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh for chrissakes... Those things are great!

They live in the ground for what, 18 years? Then emerge and hatch from their mobile cocoon, perch on it until their wings develop and dry off, then fly away to make noise and fuck.

I never did post the pictures I took of 'The miracle of life', did I?

...as soon as I can find the power cord to my other computer, I'll upload the pics from there.

Dammit... where did those tornado pics go, anyway?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I hope they arn't coming to NC, My dogs will eat them until thye get sick, then $90 a dog for a vet vist, and $75 worth of dog stregnth antiacids

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

That is the whole point of these bugs coming out of the ground - To fuck a female in a complete frenzy, and then to die.

6. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

hell its not so bad as some shit we gotta deal with in S.florida

7. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

love bug season in houston. an all day fuck fest with t flying "love bugs" fuckin in the air till the splatter across my windshield and stain that bitch. they are ever place you look. and it lasts and lasts and last....

a fuckfest massicar

8. Zombie

Zombie New Member

Those fucking cicadas are everywhere here. I hate being outside because all their dead bodies make it smell horrible.

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I hear them at work all day long...everyone keeps saying they sound like the phasers from the original Star Trek.
    The point here is....bugs don't bug me.

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

We ate at a restaurant on Wisconsin Ave last night (Armand's) and we made the mistake of sitting outside, these fucking things must like pizza cause we were fucking assaulted. But the cool part was at every stop light we told someone they had a big ass cicada on there shoulder and watched them spazz the hell out.

11. smiles

smiles New Member

oh god.... Star Trek phasers... where the fuck do you work? :shock:

12. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Babikow Greenhouse Nursery(www.babikow.com).

Down in the south field(where 6" pots of Perenials are kept)...they are loud as shit. They sound funny as fuck right outside the greenhouses(where the Annuals are kept....which is where I work), if you listen to them through the fans....they kinda sound like lightsabre blades.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I like Cicadas better than I like the Sopranos.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

We had a population explosion of some kind of moth a few years back - Imagine the density of your front bumper, but with the added benefit of yellow guts and powdery wings. You'd best wash that shit off periodically, it'll eat into the paint if you don't have a good coat of wax on your car.

They never give you shit about not having a front plate in Houston?

15. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

well ive heard we dont need it, and from what i see we dont. there are pleanty of trucks and cars that dont have it. me and a buddy both lost our front plate on a offroadin excursion and im not about to pay to get another plate ordered. now they have that "no liscence plate frame" :roll: law. they still sell the frames for it, but they are illegal to to put on. they set a time frame for which every one has to take them off. they come up with stupider shit every time...