Christmas at my place

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sexc, Dec 23, 2002.

1. sexc

sexc New Member

it not easy being a one income family. we not to brite to get jobs. my mother is on welfare of $25 a week, my father sits in the corner and picks fleas off stray dogs for food, i make money on streets and this year we couldnt even afford $5 a week for a chrisco hamper.

my brother's forehead is so sloped, he gets hired for 25 cents a nite at the drive in cinema as the picture screen.

so as my mother is basting the roast christmas flea, i am typing on our 386 that dad found in the garbage dump, telling you about our woes.

i wrote santa claus a letter asking that he please send food and money, but that fucking old geriatric cunt never answers my letters.
    i even offered the old pervert a blowjob for a good christmas but after gobbling all his jizz, the fucking wanker just smiled at me and said "good girl, now do it once more". that shit went on for hours until i got so sick i vomited his jizz up on his lap.

so anyhow the wrinkled old fart said no good christmas for another five years.

that's fucking gratitude for you.

but that's the life of a dirty whore.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

santa is a fat white bitch n doesnt visit the kids in the ghetto

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well what do you expect? ghetto kids steal their own presents all year long from rich white kids from the burbs.

4. sexc

sexc New Member

Damn you mean that WASNT santa i sucked off?? Must have been my father playing santa claus then! Oh the shame!

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Now thats just gross. I'm sorry to hear about your poverty however. Even on my meager salary I was still able to buy my girlfriend a diamond ring and get my mom the DVD player she never wanted. I even was able to throw in a few "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" DVD sets for her to watch. And to think, last year I almost lost my house.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    well what do you expect? ghetto kids steal their own presents all year long from rich white kids from the burbs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true...i guess i should stake out that house in the rich white ppl neighborhood then.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    Damn you mean that WASNT santa i sucked off?? Must have been my father playing santa claus then! Oh the shame!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh shit...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Now thats just gross. I'm sorry to hear about your poverty however. Even on my meager salary I was still able to buy my girlfriend a diamond ring and get my mom the DVD player she never wanted. I even was able to throw in a few "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" DVD sets for her to watch. And to think, last year I almost lost my house.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep. glad all went well for ya.

7. kitana

kitana New Member