Christmas Apocalypse poll

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nursey, Dec 16, 2004.

?

What the hell is this?

1. The Angel of Death

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The 'Second Coming'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Holographic equipment for N.W.O to stage the 'Second Coming'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. An alien spacecraft fully equipped with latest cutting edge bottom probe technology

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. PNAC Vaterschiff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Something mundane ( space junk / a large state-of-the-art orbiting torture camp / a soon to be revea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh great. Just as the world teeters on the brink of total all-out war, the likes of which could feasibley wipe out our species, we experience the greatest amount of sunspot activity ever known for over 1000 years, and now this...thing...finds itself irresistibley drawn and locked into a 50 day orbit around us...

2. whocares?

whocares? New Member

.....or it could be a discarded rocket casing coming back to our region of space.

So the more civilized members of the solar community don't want the trash from our trailer park of a planet left in their back yards? They have developed a system to return our trash. There is intelligent life out there!

Just for record, the predicted Apocolypse occurred in 2003, but due to a warp in the time/space continuum, we are not aware of it yet. This is one way that those who were left behind can avoid being run over by driverless cars.

Oh, and the plague of locust in Israel. Don't forget that. The end is here, and I for one am glad. Now I don't have to finish this boring research project.

Barry

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

"or it could be a discarded rocket casing coming back to our region of space. "

That was covered in the last option which i fucked up...'space junk'.
    You know your thread is shit when Barry is the only one to reply.

4. whocares?

whocares? New Member

Ok, that hurt. Now are we even?

Barry

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I would have replied but i burnt my arm cooking dinner and am feeling very sorry for myself.
    Not being to hot this subject, why if they can see thing thousands of miles away can't they get see clearly what this thing is?

6. whocares?

whocares? New Member

No kidding here... why wouldn't the cosmos have a "return to sender" policy when it come to trash? The human body rejects foreign objects, and it's immune system fights attackers. If the cosmos is alive, as suspected, why wouldn't it just send the crap back where it came from?

Better yet, what if the milky way is just the lower bowels of the cosmos, and planet earth is an undigested piece of corn. It would really make sense about all the wars, death, disease, hatred ect, if it turned out that we are living on a planet that is destined to be flushed soon.

My head hurts.

Barry

7. whocares?

whocares? New Member

Nursey, I can't find any follow up stuff on this article. It was publish back in 2002. What has happened since?

Barry

8. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Hmm, well if it is a new Moon, do you think the Government will fake a landing on it? :roll:

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Nursey, I can't find any follow up stuff on this article. It was publish back in 2002. What has happened since?

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Hmm. :|
    Ok everybody! No need to keep clenching your buttocks together so tightly anymore. Well, unless Barry's on the prowl of course. :!: