Children Of The Black Sun

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Don't worry Minister...i'm sure 'bent Kev' and 'schizo Boyd' will forgive you if you offer yourself up for initiation after buying the first round.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey minister.. don't sweat it.. you'll be perfectly safe, unless you wear your black leather jacket with "Minister Saint-Fond" written on the back in diamante studs

3. KevinISlaughter

KevinISlaughter New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Damn. I joked around about the wrong dude. I'm totally gonna get my shit pushed in if I show my face in Salem now, aren't I? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, really, it gave me a laugh. I'd have to be a real asshole to get upset about someone talking shit like that.
    I'm the guy with hair and the beard. And although I don't own any glass dildos, you never know when I need to give a special young lady an unusual but suggestive gift.
    KIS

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Hey, if he is the guy on the left he is a cutie...I wonder if he knows the Church of Satan is an Illuminati front just like the Masons and the Republican party. He probably does...he probably has a drop or two of Reptilian blood. Wonder what circles he runs in...did he get to fuck Princess Stephanie back when she used to make the rounds?

Or maybe he doesn't know any of this and is some dumb chunk who thinks he is really worshipping Satan.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Hey, if he is the guy on the left he is a cutie...I wonder if he knows the Church of Satan is an Illuminati front just like the Masons and the Republican party. He probably does...he probably has a drop or two of Reptilian blood. Wonder what circles he runs in...did he get to fuck Princess Stephanie back when she used to make the rounds?

Or maybe he doesn't know any of this and is some dumb chunk who thinks he is really worshipping Satan.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go watch the X-files, and like shut up..

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    go watch the X-files, and like shut up..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never got into that show, I prefer creepy reality to fiction.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I never got into that show, I prefer creepy reality to fiction.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fortunate,considering you're faced with this disturbing vision whenever you pass a reflective surface...

[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    No, really, it gave me a laugh. I'd have to be a real asshole to get upset about someone talking shit like that.
    I'm the guy with hair and the beard. And although I don't own any glass dildos, you never know when I need to give a special young lady an unusual but suggestive gift.
    KIS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Kevin...welcome to my stomping grounds.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Fortunate,considering you're faced with this disturbing vision whenever you pass a reflective surface...

[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, could you add some cocks to the cock slug pic?

[Disco]Cause I'm the Cock Slug, Cock Slug, Yeaahh, Cock Slug...Ooooow, Cock Slug[/Disco]

10. KevinISlaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Don't be so Ikce-y (ba dum dum).

KIS

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin I. Slaughter:
    Don't be so Ikce-y (ba dum dum).

KIS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I am impressed. Actually amazed at the reference and am going to mull over how a Satanist is trying to throw me off Ikce theories...therefore maybe I was right. While contimplating this I realize the number 6 looks like an inverted lower case g...so the Masonic "G" is connected to the Satanic "666". I will have to remove these two offensive keys from my keyboard...

So are you the cute one of the left?

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

First of all, Pimp, those are Rhinestone Sequins from my "BeadMagic Fashion Dazzler" not diamante studs. I made that jacket myself.

Second of all, WHY ALL THE GODDAMNDED ILLUMINATI BASHING? Can't we all just get along? Check out Satanism before you trash it. I'm not a Satanist but you have to admit they've got some decent points... I won't post any good links on Masonry because I'm sure you will just tell me it's all lies anyway... I can tell you things, like "G" stands for "God" and "Geometry". Join for the other meanings. Plus the handshakes are cool and you get to do charity work.

Here's George Washington in his Masonic Apron:

George Washington was cooler than you!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Olde Tyme Masonic Anthem*:

Who controls the British Crown?
    Who keeps the Metric system down?
    We do! We do!
    Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
    Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
    We do! We do!
    Who holds back the electric car?
    Who makes Steve Gutenburg a star?
    We do! We do!
    Who robs cave fish of their sight?
    Who rigs every Oscar night?
    We do! We DO!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Not Really

13. KevinISlaughter

...so the Masonic "G" is connected to the Satanic "666". I will have to remove these two offensive keys from my keyboard... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one on the left, yes. If you care to see a few better pictures, you can visit:

Warlock

I suppose this may fly in the proverbial face of the intent of this message board, but that's me, really, and I'm using my real name.

Since certain people seem to have such a low opinion, without really having much to judge me by - I'll give them a decent reason to hate me by posting an essay as a new thread.

KIS

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think i might change my name legally to Pimp Chichi

and with regard to your point about the other members having a low opinion of you without actually getting to know you... as i have mentioned a couple of times before... it is purely a timesaving measure

15. KevinISlaughter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    as i have mentioned a couple of times before... it is purely a timesaving measure[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I would fully expect such a collection of dim witted buffons, the dimwits, dolts, ninnies simpletons, numskulls, dunces, dullards, numps, loobies, and rantipoles to have such a lowly opinion of someone like myself.

Why it's only natural for the prey to envy the predator, if they are bright enough. The masses have always harbored a grudge against the ruling class, however little chance there is that they ever may express it in any way other than petty theatrics or rabble rousing.

If this message board could foster any more of a feeling of neglected minds, of festering somnambulant bodies, I'm not sure how.

Should be fun.

KIS

Posted for the sake of Goddess who said "Quick, somebody call somebody a whore/fag and say they are owned!!!", though I didn't use that perticular nomenclature.

[ August 14, 2002: Message edited by: Kevin I. Slaughter ]

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Oh I would fully expect such a collection of dim witted buffons, the dimwits, dolts, ninnies simpletons, numskulls, dunces, dullards, numps, loobies, and rantipoles to have such a lowly opinion of someone like myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a little full of yourself aren't you monsieur slaughter.... especially considering some of us are far too lazy to click on a link, and therefore don't actually know who you are, save for some brief introduction in a thread, and your few posts.... we have a low opinion of n00bs in general purely because they more often than not turn out to be a collection of dim witted buffons, dimwits, dolts, ninnies simpletons, numskulls, dunces, dullards, numps, loobies, and rantipoles.... very rarely do they prove to be otherwise...

awwww.. kev.. you say the sweetest things

ugh god... ignore that ugly fat whore... she's just bargain basement booty, and is only here due to sheer bloody minded persistence, rather than any kind of popularity

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

not quite sure how you can like what both Satanists and Masons stand for (unless you have Reptilian blood!!!).

I was kind of mad as you for bringing this Kevin guy around cause he seems like he might have actually have read a book or have an IQ in the triple digits, and now here you go flexing your brain muscle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I respect everyone's beliefs (except poser Borders Wiccan bastards !!!) Freemasonry has no religion, you know, it is all religions. I have visited lodges where the New Testament sits on the Altar next to the Koran and the Gita to reflect the religious practices of all members. I do admit that the Masonic/Satanic ideal clash is a case in point but I'm sure there's at least one Satanic Lodge out there, probably in California, and anyway, you brought it up so there.

As for the other thing, I didn't bring him around (though I'm kind of happy to have another Pagan on board), Ulfur did. And we managed to accept Tommy so why not someone from the intelligent end of the spectrum? Nursey can't be the only intellectual in here!

Besides, I thought you said he was cute.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

minister... surely you know by now that yummy is a fucking dumb cunt who's picked up a few big words...

and there's quite a few people on this board with intelligence besides nursey... but i'll take that as a compliment seeing as she chooses to stick my cock in her

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

me no like big words... IMC likes babyrape WHOOOOPPPEEEE!!!!!!

20. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    minister... surely you know by now that yummy is a fucking dumb cunt who's picked up a few big words...

and there's quite a few people on this board with intelligence besides nursey... but i'll take that as a compliment seeing as she chooses to stick my cock in her
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I know, I just like talking shit so much that I don't care who I'm talking it to. Remember how long I fought with that "Trainspotting" guy?

And it's easier to type "Nursey" than it is to type "Nursey, Pimp, Fred, Ulfur, Martin, Rat, Jonny etc. etc." Remember; We Americans are Lazy!

Besides, it isn't really fair to talk intelligence. I mean, a Bachelor's degree in the USA is like what? A fourth grade education in the UK? We're at kind of a disadvantage over here on this side of the pond.