Children Of The Black Sun

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Mute Records sent me an advance copy of the new CD by NON. So far, it's pretty damned good...(for those of you who can appreciate this kind of screwy genre).

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

There's a lot of Satanism imagery in this web site. I have often wondered about satanism... I'm a pagan guy myself (no, not some Borders-Books-Metaphysics-Section, Candle-Magick, Dolphin-Tarot, Crystal-Collecting, Loser-Punk-Ass Wiccan, a just a Pagan) and I've been around the cerimonial magick block party a few times. It always seems to me that if Satanism changed it's name to "Agnostic Humanism" they'd get more interest. I mean, you'd go hear a lecture at the "Church of Agnostic Humanism" but you might be scared to catch a shank at the "Church of Satan".

Of course, if you really look at the pictures on this web site, a lot of the guys look dangerous at first until you see their good natured faces.

These guys actually look like they would be fun to have a beer with:

And I'll bet dark-industrial bands have the best groupie stories... I can hear it now, "She got her lip ring caught in my zipper. The night got pretty ugly from there..."

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hmmm...i don't know about that,Minister!Their dress (code) makes them appear very London Kings Road circa 1984 "I AM DIFFERANT and CRAYZEE...far superior to YOU with your NORMAL clothes *scoff*!'...then again,it was new and differant to dress like that back then.And i think the guy with the beard would possibley be slimey and lecherous with a camp voice,and try to get his...err...'foot' in the '(back) door' of a young,fresh faced pretty blonde like i imagine you,Minister!!!
    They look a bit too full of themselves...buuuut,i might be wrong...

"We are cool and weird"

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh,ok.

5. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh,ok.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of those sigils eh... Now you'll be lighting red candles and praying for Pimp's cock to grow another two inches. Well please don't bother because then it would scrape painfully on the ground when he walked.

6. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Nah... that's Crowley... I'm talking about Anton LaVey. Anyway, this guy doesn't look gay, he looks like he's sensitive for the ladies. You just have to "get to know him". {EDITED TO REMOVE FOOT FROM MOUTH}

I get the feeling he'd either be a very good or very poor conversationalist.

[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was there that night...that was one of the best times I have had.

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    There's a lot of Satanism imagery in this web site. I have often wondered about satanism... I'm a pagan guy myself (no, not some Borders-Books-Metaphysics-Section, Candle-Magick, Dolphin-Tarot, Crystal-Collecting, Loser-Punk-Ass Wiccan, a just a Pagan) and I've been around the cerimonial magick block party a few times. It always seems to me that if Satanism changed it's name to "Agnostic Humanism" they'd get more interest. I mean, you'd go hear a lecture at the "Church of Agnostic Humanism" but you might be scared to catch a shank at the "Church of Satan".

Of course, if you really look at the pictures on this web site, a lot of the guys look dangerous at first until you see their good natured faces.

These guys actually look like they would be fun to have a beer with:

And I'll bet dark-industrial bands have the best groupie stories... I can hear it now, "She got her lip ring caught in my zipper. The night got pretty ugly from there..."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of the Church of Satan, the guy on the right (Boyd Rice, who is NON), is an active member. The guy on the left is Kevin Slaughter, who runs the
    Den Of Iniquity site. They are both really great people. (I wish they could be in Salem on Halloween..).

(BTW IMC...Kevin is really close to your area, too...look him up sometime. )

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> These guys actually look like they would be fun to have a beer with:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you might say that ford i men your quite fond of big hunky guys dressed in leather aint ya??

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey Ulfer, tell him I just started a line of adult glass novlties... I think Most santan worshipers need at least one glass dildo, or anal plug...

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

speak for yourself IMC

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I know what you mean Ulfur, I used to know a guy in california who went by the name "Rev. Haile". He had a Satanic Ministry and was one of the best conversationalists I have ever met. It's pretty rare to meet someone in the Pagan community who is not only well read, but has also thought about what they have read and digested it (Schopenhauer talked about this alot and so did Goethe to a lesser extent and less bitterly). A lot of satanists and pagan groups spend more time discussing who's really in the know than they do discussing their ideals. Haile wasn't like that. We would get way into modern Qabalah and reinterpretations of the New Testament. It was pretty fresh.

Hey Tommy! If you learned to spell my name, I'd respond to you with more than two sentences, dumbass.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I think Most santan worshipers need at least one glass dildo, or anal plug...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest with you, I think everyone would benefit from an artistic glass dildo or anal plug.

14. KevinISlaughter

KevinISlaughter New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    They look a bit too full of themselves...buuuut,i might be wrong...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just maybe....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I'll quote the other fellow in the picture and say ""I never understood alienation. Alienation from what?"

Just searching through my domain statistics, and came across a discussion on my sexuality. Thanks for the laugh, I shared the link with a few people...

KIS

[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: Kevin I. Slaughter ]

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

tee hee!

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Hey Tommy! If you learned to spell my name, I'd respond to you with more than two sentences, dumbass.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry fond but you know i struggle with big words.

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

oops.. busted! We owe somebody a beer, Nursey. I think it's safe to say we were both wrong.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey tha tguy is in winston salem.. I do glass sales there like every few weeks... I wonder if there are any shows coming up?

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so mr slaughter, ulfur tells us you are the guy on the left... is that our left or your left??... 'cos that tall baldy bloke looks remarkably like a british motor show presenter (with his curly mop-top shaved off)

20. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Damn. I joked around about the wrong dude. I'm totally gonna get my shit pushed in if I show my face in Salem now, aren't I? Sorry guys, I guess I have to eat some words a d apologize for getting carried away with a joke. No hard feelings. Beer is on me.