Chicago Night Clubs

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Tojo Burbage, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Any recommendations for a decent night club in Chicago?...I might be able to squeeze a night out there soon, but time is a little tight...any suggestions would be not be sneezed at!

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I don't know Dub....everyone is packing at those clubs. It may cramp your style a bit.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

lol im lauging so hard, i'm choking. I just can't breath im laughing so hard...

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Is this about drugs?

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I don't know Dub....everyone is packing at those clubs. It may cramp your style a bit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers Ulf, you just trampled all over my feelings, and crushed any hopes I had of a good night out...

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Is this about drugs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*ducks as the thread topic goes over Chester's head*

7. 1337

1337 New Member

My hopes of going to a club are crushed.
    They started this new compressed time table at work and i play squash on the weekend.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    ...and i play squash on the weekend.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sport leaves me panting at the end....probably cos I'm stepping all over the little black ball as it's so small and hard to see...

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I'm envious; any free time I have is sandwiched in between unemployment and drinking, so I couldn't even squeeze in a game of squash.

Thanks, now I feel downtrodden.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I see what you're saying Ulf, must admit I'm hardpressed to find the time myself....

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> By Dub:
    *ducks as the thread topic goes over Chester's head* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um ... irony?

12. stinky

stinky New Member

u lot need to get yourselves a fucking life from the life shop. :p

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dodgygeezerbird:
    u lot need to get yourselves a fucking life from the life shop. :p<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey whats funnier than 23 dead niggers in chicago?

14. Robman97

Robman97 Member

15. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Such a waste:
    24<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. 1337

1337 New Member

17. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted on the chicagonightclubdirectory.com:
    Known as Chicago's premier dance lounge, the Funky Buddha Lounge blends the intimate atmosphere of a classic jazz club with a musical mosaic of modern dance grooves to create an environment of urbane worldliness. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a jumped-up crock of fucking advertising bullshit.

18. dominated

dominated New Member

You have an extremely poor sense of irony, but you dont have to have smarts to suck my cock baby, you just close your eyes and let your mouth do the work.

19. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

anyone feeling a burning urge to go clubbing in Rhode Island now?

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Not really. I heard there was nothing but a bunch of flamers at that worthless hellhole.