Cheezedawgs dead dog was raped

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cigarettes, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Dude, if cheeze pissed you off before don't talk about his dog. Very wrong dude.

2. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

hahah
    cheeze has pissed off and victimized plenty of people, but now it won't be alright to make him the victim? and besides its a just a god damn dog. ffs.

the blood wouldn't have been good lube unless the dog had just died.

3. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NameYouWant:
    hahah
    cheeze has pissed off and victimized plenty of people, but now it won't be alright to make him the victim? and besides its a just a god damn dog. ffs.

the blood wouldn't have been good lube unless the dog had just died.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said it was serious. Victims aren't serious. Honestly I don't know why he even told us. That was kinda stupid. He should know people are going to take shots at him. Any way, I'm not going to and I guess I'll shut my mouth.

4. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    He said it was serious. Victims aren't serious. Honestly I don't know why he even told us. That was kinda stupid. He should know people are going to take shots at him. Any way, I'm not going to and I guess I'll shut my mouth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea I think it wa s kinda stupid to tell everyone that...but the part I thought that invited people to take shots at him was the "I'd say I'm sorry but thats just not going to happen.." part. seriously, he expects people to feel sorry for him when he can't even say the simple words. God damn I don't think anyone should have much if any mercy on cheeze... but thats just my feeling on this.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

And of course we all GIVE A FUCK what you think...CUNT!!!

6. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

Oh, and the threat at the end for the swift and severe retribution, what can he possibly do? make me feel bad about myself on the forums?

Oh no, cheeze might call me a faggot or something else concerning my sexual orentation!!
    lets not remark on his crippled and now dead and sad excuse for a pet so that doesn't happen.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

This thread is fucking pathetic.

Doh! Let's bring up something we know will piss him off! And lets do it repeatedly! This is so predictable around here. I swear, how old are you fucking people?

8. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Mercy or pitty for a jerk is good. But you only get mercy once from me.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Careful, I just might have to invoke the Holy Yawn posting again...

Pathetic indeed. There's just some topics you don't fuck with, losing a 'member of the family' (human or otherwise) is one of 'em.

Personally, I wouldn't have posted such a topic, but that's just me. I've always been the kind of person to keep shit inside, especially if it's to be perused by pre-pubescent degenerate slobs like the one that started this thread. No offense, Drago, I'm sure a stable career awaits you, perhaps even one that might lend you the notoreity of actually having your name embroderied on your T-shirt - as for now, keep working on it, and the best of luck when you apply for your G.E.D.

10. Drago

Drago New Member

he cracked open it's rotting chest and slid his little pecker in, blood for lube.

11. djdev

djdev New Member

how is exactly saying his dog is dead and making fun of the damn dog going to apset him? I mean he is a big boy after all.

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Careful, I just might have to invoke the Holy Yawn posting again...

Pathetic indeed. There's just some topics you don't fuck with, losing a 'member of the family' (human or otherwise) is one of 'em.

Personally, I wouldn't have posted such a topic, but that's just me. I've always been the kind of person to keep shit inside, especially if it's to be perused by pre-pubescent degenerate slobs like the one that started this thread. No offense, Drago, I'm sure a stable career awaits you, perhaps even one that might lend you the notoreity of actually having your name embroderied on your T-shirt - as for now, keep working on it, and the best of luck when you apply for your G.E.D.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There seems to be an ever growing number of 14 year old school boys in the forums atm Lomo.We can only hope their consentration span is as big as their dicks and they wander off to BrawlHall like Tim did.

13. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    how is exactly saying his dog is dead and making fun of the damn dog going to apset him? I mean he is a big boy after all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well in a previous post he said that his dogs death was why he was being an ass and said not to talk about his dog. derr!

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I know Johhny Personally, Trust me, he shits on all of you.. HE is accually a cool guy, unless you are gullible and retarded, then he just accentuates the negative

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Also knowing him personally, I agree with IMC 100%. He only directs his hatred at the dumbasses who truly deserve it.

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Thanks for backing me up guys. The dude who started this thread is a moron. But it's ok. He'll get his eventually. Right now I'm too drunk to worry about it though.

Hey Drago, ask IMC what happened to the last little bitch who fucked with me.

Not a good idea to be on my shit list.

*Sigh* Or Maybe I'll just forget about the whole thing. I've got better people to victimize and abuse. Naww fuck that. This is gonna be fun.

TALLY HO!!!!

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Great to have ya back, Chee-dog!

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

My dog died last week She was the shit....poor bitch

19. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

savage monkeys