Check out the page

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cigarettes, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

2. Doghead

Doghead New Member

"Polotics"?
    There's a bright future ahead of you, but it'll probably be someone else's.

3. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Look what happened when I tried to register at Sparky's cool new site...

"An Error Has Occured!

The username you have selected has invalid words and/or characters in it. Please select a new name."

What the fuck is the problem, you little worm? I was just kidding when I said I was gonna fuck the place up. Don't you have any goddam faith in humanity? You could at least have let me say some dumb stuff over there before you banned me.
    Sheeesh! See if you ever get my real neat article on polotics now!

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:

"An Error Has Occured!

The username you have selected has invalid words and/or characters in it. Please select a new name."

What the fuck is the problem, you little worm? I was just kidding when I said I was gonna fuck the place up. Don't you have any goddam faith in humanity? You could at least have let me say some dumb stuff over there before you banned me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send us the link to his site,i feel like i should get to know this sparky bloke seeing as im meant to be him.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Send us the link to his site,i feel like i should get to know this sparky bloke seeing as im meant to be him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are him, stop bullshitting Sparky...

*bwahahahaha...get's out mixing bowl and large wooden spoon*

6. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

Send us the link to his site,i feel like i should get to know this sparky bloke seeing as im meant to be him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please forgive me, Tommy710, but I had a pet worm once named Sparky and my unfortunate experience at Cigarettes' new site brought back some tender memories.
    Are there any other alternate names you're known by? I was considering calling someone here an Assgrabbing Humpgoblin and I don't want to cause any further misunderstandings if at all possible.

7. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:

"An Error Has Occured!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the message board.

Beats me? Conforums has been haveing problems lately.

I'll check it out.

Sorry.....

8. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Well I just registered a name at my message board. SO whats wrong? Remmeber you get your password e-mailed to you, you can log in and then change it to what ever you want.

9. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I was considering calling someone here an Assgrabbing Humpgoblin.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can I be that someone?

10. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by coffin-nails:
    Remmeber you get your password e-mailed to you, you can log in and then change it to what ever you want. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like a real website then, huh?

11. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:

Just like a real website then, huh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh...yeah.

12. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Well I just registered a name at my message board. SO whats wrong? Remmeber you get your password e-mailed to you, you can log in and then change it to what ever you want.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a reading comprehension problem here? It was the username that was rejected, not the password. Nothing was e-mailed to me due to that rejection.
    Since you do seem to be sincere, if shockingly dim, I'll try again sometime. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on I have a feeling your board might offer loads of laughs.

13. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Silly Christopher

14. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    can I be that someone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Under normal circumstances I would say no, if only because you didn't say 'please', but seeing as you're a God and all the answer is a resounding YES!
    I only ask that you not abuse your Assgrabing Humpgoblin powers, and that you obey any local ordinances that may be in effect at the time of thier use.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Is there a reading comprehension problem here? It was the username that was rejected, not the password. Nothing was e-mailed to me due to that rejection.
    Since you do seem to be sincere, if shockingly dim, I'll try again sometime. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on I have a feeling your board might offer loads of laughs.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps the problem lies in the fact that the 'u-s-e-r-n-a-m-e you s-e-l-e-c-t-e-d had i-n-v-a-l-i-d w-o-r-d-s and/or c-h-a-r-a-c-t-e-r-s in it'. Jesus you are 'shockingly dim'.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    You are him, stop bullshitting Sparky...

*bwahahahaha...get's out mixing bowl and large wooden spoon*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI watch it dubya,or no copius amounts of hard drugs the next time your up this end.

17. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Perhaps the problem lies in the fact that the 'u-s-e-r-n-a-m-e you s-e-l-e-c-t-e-d had i-n-v-a-l-i-d w-o-r-d-s and/or c-h-a-r-a-c-t-e-r-s in it'. Jesus you are 'shockingly dim'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must admit that hadn't occured to me. Which of the three words and/or characters among "Son", "of" or "Spam" would generally be rejected, do you think?
    Or do you?
    Please give this inquiry your closest consideration and respond in a timely manner, as I wish to reapply for admittence at the soonest possible opportunity. And as you are undoubtedly expert in all forms of rejection I'm certain your opinion will be invaluable.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You can't have a space or an underscore dumbfuck...by the way - 'someone's' taken the name 'sonofspam' now.

19. Doghead

Doghead New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You can't have a space or an underscore dumbfuck...by the way - 'someone's' taken the name 'sonofspam' now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This may come as a shock to you, but a space is neither a word or a character.
    Now to find out if there's a 'nursey' over there.
    Toodles.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This may come as a shock to you, but a space is neither a word or a character.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hardly...the information i was given was enough for my intellect to deduce what the problem was, unlike you...must have kicked yourself!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Now to find out if there's a 'nursey' over there.
    Toodles.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But of course! Oh yeah...and everybody knows i'm Nursey...you can have 'nursey' if you want you lame, kike shitlicker...