Check out my NUTS!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...They're whole, and weigh in at two and a half pounds!

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

BUT how do they taste lomo, thats the question on everyone's minds.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They taste absolutely marvelous! Every chance I get, it seems that I'm reaching for my nuts! They occasionally seem a tad salty, but once you move 'em around in your mouth a bit the salty taste goes away and you're left with nothing but pure nut goodness!

4. KnightShark

KnightShark New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:

...They're whole, and weigh in at two and a half pounds!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ROFL

5. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

heh heh heh, that was fuckin great

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm telling you, it takes a special caliber of man to hold his nuts in front of a camera for the whole world to see. I'm just so proud of my nuts that I had to show them off to you all... If anyone wants to try my nuts, just let me know.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh shit... I just realized something... I keep my nuts in a jar just like Kit does!

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yes lomo but i somehow suspect that your nuts are more pleasing to the eye and taste better than kits.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Those nuts appear to be of a particularly smooth type, or is it my eyes and they are in fact wrinkly?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yes, I'm sure they do taste quite a bit better than Kit's nuts (I have no basis for comparison, however, as I've never tasted anyone else's nuts before, aside from the nice stewardess' on the airplanes)...

As far as the texture goes, it varies, really. Sometimes they're smooth as silk, then sometimes I look down and they're all wrinkly... My nuts are always so unpredictable!

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Check out my NUTS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to.

Your nuts are unpredicktable?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Babe, anytime! And yes, they can be...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, you know if they ever get tired just hanging around, you can always rest them on my chin...

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You say the sweetest things, you know that?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I try.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Sooooo... that means the shit and klinker riddled crack of his ass would be straddling your nose...<<<shudder>>>...terrible mental image moment occured there.

17. 1337

1337 New Member

ive noticed your nuts are of the Kirkland brand.
    WTF is kirkland?
    must be bottom of the line cheap nuts...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    ive noticed your nuts are of the Kirkland brand.
    WTF is kirkland?
    must be bottom of the line cheap nuts...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How dare you insult my nuts!

Actually, "Kirkland" is a brand sold at this wholesale club called "Costco" (think of a Sam's, but with more expensive shit like plasma TVs, exotic food, etc.) Kirkland is a brand they sell, and they're not too fuckin' bad. I get 2.5 lbs of these (whole, mind you - not 'halves and pieces' - oh, and that's 1.132 kg to you Canucks) for $10. Not too shabby, and they're actually better than Planters or Fisher brand.

Respect my nuts, boy.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Lomo, if your nuts werent already shelled and in a jar i could've probably cracked them between my ass cheeks.

20. 1337

1337 New Member

How dare you insult my nuts!

Actually, "Kirkland" is a brand sold at this wholesale club called "Costco" (think of a Sam's, but with more expensive shit like plasma TVs, exotic food, etc.) Kirkland is a brand they sell, and they're not too fuckin' bad. I get 2.5 lbs of these (whole, mind you - not 'halves and pieces' - oh, and that's 1.132 kg to you Canucks) for $10. Not too shabby, and they're actually better than Planters or Fisher brand.

Respect my nuts, boy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We got Costco here. (formaly know as Price Club)