Cheating death.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

.....It's something I have been able to successfully pull off for yet another year (this makes 28).

Happy Birthday to me, blah blah fucking blah blah...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

happy birthday ulfur...don't go wiping your braincells all in one go today now,will you!Leave some for next time.
    love Nursey x

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Oh don't worry, I have a lifetime's worth of brain cells to destroy (or at least until some other vital organ gives out. ).
    I intend to use/abuse them well.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

Happy B-day, Ulfer!

if i give u the money, will u go buy me some alcohol?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Happy fucking birthday, "yo"...

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i hope you have a kick-ass day UE!

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Happy Birthday, heres hoping you get blind drunk, manage to pull a stunner and fuck all night
    Or alternatively you could get drunk,put on a dress, look in the mirror and wank.

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

When you sober up fill us in on all the juicy details (well, the ones you remember anyway, the rest you can always improvise).

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Thanks, folks.

Well, it turned out to be pretty quiet, considering past B-Days I have had...I went out to a Japanese restaurant, and got three bottles of wine, one bottle of port, and two bottles of champagne as presents (It always turns out to be some sort of alcohol; this happened at X-Mas time, too).

And, after a ton of raw fish (I mean that LITERALLY, everyone..), and several giant cans of Japanese beer, I came home and passed out pretty much immediately. When I woke, I actually still had the same clothes on...that was slightly disappointing.

But, it was a good, very filling time. Now, let's just see how long I last this year..