Celebs on Haiti

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nauseous, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, that annoys the shit out of me! You want to come on my tv while I'm scubbing my kitchen floor like Joan Crawford and tell me to fucking donate to Haiti? Why don't you donate for me assholes? You come on with all of your fucking millions and tell me that I need to give? I have 100 bucks in my checking account. Fuck you!

People donate to that shit because it makes them feel better about themselves. The truth is the majority of them don't give a shit so they throw down some money so they can atone for their self centeredness and look like some great caring motherfucker and then they come around and ask, "What have you given?"

Think about it. If your entire street burned down, do you think Julia Roberts gangly fucking face is going to be on television whining for a donation for you? Don't count on it. They put their faces up there for good PR.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I want to adopt one... a 14 year old girl... that loves to cook and clean and watch fat arab baby.

yeah some celebs are on just for PR... the only one I like and think really cares is Angelina Joeli... and I would so be gay for her as well

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yes they do "act" as if they care. Good for the PR gets some good movie roles so they can be rewarded ten fold.