cats

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Aug 23, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

check out this link

here felllow fuglys this site is so patetic it makes me ill some stupid bitch keeps posting it in the chatroom i go in please destroy her guestbook and if nyone is any good at hacking feel free.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

the first link would have worked if you had put the "a" in the word and...and that site is cute

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

cute???CUTE??? jesus christ.

5. stymie

stymie New Member

My dogs just love cats, getting scarce round here now. Pity

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: stymie ]

6. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

ROFL - that site is pants - I will gladly assist you in fucking the guestbook royally.

And, if you're lucky i might just hack it - I stopped a while ago, but im willing to start again for that pathetic site.

Watch that link for a 'Slight' change on the site.

7. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

ROFL!

First Name : ME
    Your E-Mail : ihatecats.com
    Do you have any pets? : yes
    If yes What? : 5 dead cats i have nailed to the wall in my basement
    What do you think of this site? : What a fucking pathetic site,jesus christ vicky you need to grow up you stupid bitch making a website about fucking cats fuck me,your short of good hard fucking it might sort you out you stupid lowlife retarded childmolesting whore.
    Have you been to VickysJokes.com : no
    If yes, What do you think about vickysjokes.com? : cos if they was anything like her site id probably end up trying to track her down and kill her.

Tommy - was that you?

She's probs only 8 year old or summit...

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Folks, I don't think I have seen anything that was so out in fucking La-La Land as this site.

If I recall, this was the first time all of us contemplated mass suicide. (Thanks for introducing to us this monstrosity, IMC!)

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah the bitch that made that shit needs a goot size 12 boot to the fucking temple

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucked-Up Meat Head:
    ROFL - that site is pants - I will gladly assist you in fucking the guestbook royally.

And, if you're lucky i might just hack it - I stopped a while ago, but im willing to start again for that pathetic site.

Watch that link for a 'Slight' change on the site.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey everyone meatheads back,how long you gonn be here his time dude before you throw anoter tantrum and run off?
    Oh and your a hacker too now huh?well ill keep my eye on the site but ill understand if nothing changes you loudmouth dick,cya around meahead i loook forward to listening to you freak out again soon?

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucked-Up Meat Head:
    ROFL!

First Name : ME
    Your E-Mail : ihatecats.com
    Do you have any pets? : yes
    If yes What? : 5 dead cats i have nailed to the wall in my basement
    What do you think of this site? : What a fucking pathetic site,jesus christ vicky you need to grow up you stupid bitch making a website about fucking cats fuck me,your short of good hard fucking it might sort you out you stupid lowlife retarded childmolesting whore.
    Have you been to VickysJokes.com : no
    If yes, What do you think about vickysjokes.com? : cos if they was anything like her site id probably end up trying to track her down and kill her.

Tommy - was that you?

She's probs only 8 year old or summit...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it was meethead please make me feel better and tell shes your sister or something that would be really good.