Car Movies

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Joeslogic, May 9, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I googled, "HBO where the guy would have old TV flashbacks".

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, I thought Wendie Malick was hot in that. She was ok in "Just Shoot Me" but now she's near 60.

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

There is a new channel on direct tv called "Chiller", they air all the old Friday the 13th the series, Freddy's NightMares, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt, Creepshow etc etc and they also air a lot of old horror movies too.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know and I have cable! That totally sucks! I don't like the dish on the house, but it's tempting with that Chiller Channel. I would love it!

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

What is the channel? I have Direct.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Certainly.

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

It is prettyy cool, but sometimes things are best left as you remember them if you know what I mean...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I got that when I started watching Kids in the Hall again. I barely laughed.

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

You forgot to fire up that spliff.

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Really, now that is something I still laugh my ass off at...but yeah, you know what I mean at any rate.

Freddy's Nightmares had a 1-900 number you could call back in the day, and I'll tell you what, my Pops beat my ass after he got that phone bill....

One of my favorite Kids in the Hall skits ever was the "My Pen!" skit..I have all the DVDs now and I still can watch that one and laugh my ass off...ring a bell at all Miss Nauseous?

And Bruce had a song about being a Doors fan that I still love....and another one that comes to mind is "Running Faggot".

I found the My Pen skit on you tube if anyone cares to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-khHJoSx_gc

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't remember that one. That was some funny shit! Bruce was my favorite!

There were some really funny sketches, but I was disappointed overall with them. We started renting them like mad from Blockbuster and then removed them all from queue.

"Running Faggot" is funny. I also like "These are the Daves I Know"

My favorite skits are when chicken lady goes to visit her childhood home and has all of these flashbacks. I think she thinks every street on the block was her house.

I also love the one where a couple of guys are drinking and watching hockey and they want to get rid of Dave Foley, so Mark McKinney starts talking really slowly and eats a piece of cake really slowly, trying to get Dave to think that he is totally fucked up but then Dave looks at the tv and they are playing hockey like everything is normal and I can't remember which one comes out of the bedroom and asks, "Did you get rid of him yet?"

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just remembered another one. I barely remember it because I was like 12. I grew up watching Canadian TV, so these shows are really old to me. Anyway, it might have been Bruce but he was at a party trying to get this guy to laugh and no matter what he did, they guy wouldn't laugh, so eventually he comes out with duct tape on his face and the guy freaks out. It turned out that the guy had been a hostage.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I remember the guitar showdown with satan, and Bruce won because he had the 'waa waa pedal'.

15. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

ha ha ha I called that number. I also thought the Chic on the Friday the 13th show was hot

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

18. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Chicken Lady