Canine you BITCH!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

what the fuck is your problem? just because Down's Syndrome wont fuck you doesnt make me your new bitch. find some other whore to bother and knob yourself off cunt!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Awww but he loves you Rat

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oooeee! awesome gif work there UT! yum yum...

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* scratches head in confusion *

One minute they where there, next minute....?

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

What the fuck is my problem? No problem at all, but maybe you would like to discuss whatever problems you're having getting the male attention you so whoreishly desire & depend upon, and are causing you to think that the 3 times I came close to addressing you in the last fortnight constitutes "bothering".
    Or maybe you caught wind of the couple of MSN chats I've had recently where you were mentioned and mistook my argument that "no one could really be as much of a slut as you act and be proud of it too" as a come-on. But I suppose you're not used to compliments are you?

And choose your words more carefully, it's never a bother to annoy somebody, as always it's a pleasure. And in your case obviously far too easy as I still haven't a fucking clue how or why, not that I care much either.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

NOW,NOW YOU TWO!!! I don't want the little baybee Nursey Hussein's getting stressed at this important stage of gestation!!!

7. unlimited-time

Was it this one you liked the u dirty dirty perv

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

ooooh! that's the one.... * perv?...moi?

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    what the fuck is your problem? just because Down's Syndrome wont fuck you doesnt make me your new bitch. find some other whore to bother and knob yourself off cunt!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Canine! Same goes for me, too! For the last fuckin time...NO, I WON'T CYBER WITH YOU!!
    AND STOP IM'N MY 11 YEAR OLD SISTER, YA SICK FUCKIN BASTARD!! I KNOW SHE TALKS DIRTY, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Yeah Canine! Same goes for me, too! For the last fuckin time...NO, I WON'T CYBER WITH YOU!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll come back Fred, you always do.

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    You'll come back Fred, you always do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AND NOW YOU'RE STALKING MY POSTS??!!!??

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Oh what a pathetic answer Canine! i expected much more from you. i am not addressing just one or two small jabs and pokes sent my way from you; i am referring to the series of nasty little comments, which mostly went unanswered by me. anyone can see that you are simply miffed because i will not return your sexual advances and i ignore your juvenile, debasing suggestions. so keep on playing your slut and whore cards daaaahhhling for the reason that one and all know i am only enlightened and liberated. I will spell it out for you. if i had a penis i’d be your hero but your jealousy of my flirtations with other Fuglyites and sexually charged posts (that don’t and never will include you) is what causes you to try and humiliate and shame me. i find it amusing that your MSN chats include discussion of my sexuality and forthrightness. why is it so impossible to believe that i truly do possess large amounts of self-esteem and am not afraid to use men as they have used me? why is it bad to enjoy sex for what it is and be primal and animale in my existence? because strong women frighten you and put such a large demand on your sexuality that you just cannot measure up to. so why don’t you go ahead and tease poor Wank*or Scummy or PM me a picture of your cock and stfu.

13. unlimited-time

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Originally posted by Ratty:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    erm, have I been missing something? * sniffs tearfully * I've never been flirted with * sucks on his ventolin * why not? Am I that hideous?

15. unlimited-time

Do you reallywant a stalker..coz i can oblige

16. unlimited-time

I think we could have many pleasant evenings together

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...But, but ... I'm a no-tail!

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i am not addressing just one or two small jabs and pokes sent my way from you; i am referring to the series of nasty little comments, which mostly went unanswered by me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well which were they? Little jabs or nasty little comments? There are only 3 of them and they can't be both little jabs that didn't bother you and nasty comments that have pissed you off, but I wouldn't expect you to see that contradiction.

anyone can see that you are simply miffed because i will not return your sexual advances and i ignore your juvenile, debasing suggestions.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But that's just it, not anyone can see sexual advances from me, only you. That's the sad and pathetic part, I've never pulled a bird by calling her a whore and never expect to; you seem to interperate this as sexual advances and probably fall for every bloke who does call you a whore. Which would make perfect sense and exlain this:

why is it so impossible to believe that i truly do possess large amounts of self-esteem and am not afraid to use men as they have used me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you ever wondered why battered women have more that one violent relationship? The same reason that women who get used get used more than once by men over & over again. you deserve it.

because strong women frighten you and put such a large demand on your sexuality that you just cannot measure up to. so why don’t you go ahead and tease poor Wank*or Scummy or PM me a picture of your cock and stfu.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, very much mistaken. Strong women dont frighten me, I just dont go for the girls who baselessly think they're strong and tough. Funny really, I suppose they've told themselves that to cope with the months they spend alone between blokes who treat them like shit.
    And as for teasing wank or yummy, I've never teased wank and why bother having a go at yummy, you've already done that.
    PM you a pic of my cock? I dont think so, I know you must want to see it after I've called you a slut and a whore but I dont do that.

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I forgot to say, there's really no need to blame someone else for that belgian guy leaving you, just cos I pointed out how fucking stupid you were letting him go somewhere else doesn't make it my fault. Ypu've only got yourself to blame for that one.

20. unlimited-time