Canine Complications From Pregnancy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Feb 22, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ain't dat da trooth

2. D

D New Member

How did you take that picture?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Oh my GOD!! I can't believe it. I though I was beyond being shocked in this place but that, that is the fasted you have ever posed the pics for a 'coming soon to fugly forums'.
    [/QUOTE]

i worked on scanning, resizing, uploading, setting up the page in one day, took me several hours.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tit Wank Dawn:
    How did you take that picture?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm, my mom took the pics, it might be upside-down

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ummm, my mom took the pics, it might be upside-down <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus christ.. it's a family trait.. we were right all along..

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

so mommy likes to play with dead things too. What about daddy and the other 1,000 brothers and sisters?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey kuntana... clean the fucking garbage from your undergrowth, you skanky whore

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    jesus christ.. it's a family trait.. we were right all along..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! she didnt want to, she was all whining and crying, i made her take the pics.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:
    so mommy likes to play with dead things too. What about daddy and the other 1,000 brothers and sisters?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no she doesnt, she got mad and was yelling at me for a while, then i made her take the pics. she only took the pics b/c she knows i will call someone else, the 12-yr old next door, for example, to take the pics for me.
    i only have one brother. there was an older sister, but she died b4 i was born.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    hey kuntana... clean the fucking garbage from your undergrowth, you skanky whore
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

undergrowth or overgrowth?
    fuck that, the bushes and plants will cover it

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    there was an older sister, but she died b4 i was born.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so she'll be in a jar in your cupboard then

9. kitana

kitana New Member

so she'll be in a jar in your cupboard then<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, she was from my dad's previous marriage, she was like 19 when she died, i believe, or older...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you could get a giant jar and a bigger cupboard

11. kitana

kitana New Member

you could get a giant jar and a bigger cupboard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont even know where she is buried. i dont even think my dad has ever gone to see her grave.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

your dad probably keeps her in a shed and goes out every so often and plays with her and pours some more formaldehyde on her decaying body

13. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

either that or lets the meat dry out to make beef jerky, that beats slim jim anyday

14. kitana

kitana New Member

pukes! where are my pukes!

15. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

I like this one he kind of has that look of "Oh I am trying to act cool and I just made an ass out of myself so now I'm trying to play it off by laughing at myself"

16. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

17. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

18. kitana

kitana New Member

spank u!

19. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

yea I didn't want to go through all the trouble of uploadin to my website

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PorkandBEANS:
    yea I didn't want to go through all the trouble of uploadin to my website<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lazy lazy lazy