Canine Complications From Pregnancy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Feb 22, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

coming soon to fugly forums

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i thought canine_STD was male.. ?

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

ur pregnant with puppies!!! That is so great! Congrats and get me a mexi melt

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    i thought canine_STD was male.. ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, not him...my dog, Stinkie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:
    ur pregnant with puppies!!! That is so great! Congrats and get me a mexi melt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, not me! damn you...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP KITANA!!!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

There are more pics, but you all will have to visit my homepage to see em...
    maybe i will post some on Porkgravy boards...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes it's quite CLEAR what the 'complication' in that dogs pregnancy was.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

10. kitana

kitana New Member

oh no! she was already dead when i cut her open. i thought i could save the puppies. stinkie was still warm but stiff, so it was too late. then my kuriousity got the best of me and i had to see...

the vet said that the puppies were dead before stinkie and that there was an infection. the dark area on the birth sac and placenta was a greenish color and algae-textured. not normal.

i cut her where i found her, she was heavy. like i said, i thought there was a chance for the puppies to be alive.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

OH I GET IT! you quick ran and got a scalpel and cut her open to save the puppies. gotcha.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Poor Stinkie.

What the fuck is it with you and dogs, Kit? You have horrible luck with them.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Poor Stinkie.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh i know! it sux. Stinkie was cool, though, she did tricks, obeyed, and would verbally respond when we talked to her

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    OH I GET IT! you quick ran and got a scalpel and cut her open to save the puppies. gotcha.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah!

it wasnt like i killed her or anything

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

yeah!

it wasnt like i killed her or anything
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didnt think you killed her, i just thought the sidewalk was a fucked up place to do an autopsy. jesus.

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Poor Stinkie.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Horrible luck?? Is that what you call it
    Jesus christ lets hope none of her relatives get pregnant or we'll be hearing of Kit on the news.

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

either way you are really fucked up. cutting open a dead dog, why not just shove your hands up its cunt, that would be fun wouldn't it?

Get me a mexi melt by the way

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

also, what the hell possesed you to take pictures of this? Does it get you off? The time you spent getting the camera could have been spent doing something else like getting some mexi melts at the nearest taco bell. Wonder what will happen when you get impregnated by those ally cats out back.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i didnt think you killed her, i just thought the sidewalk was a fucked up place to do an autopsy. jesus.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! it wasnt a side walk...it was the pathway in our back yard...a few feet from the dog house.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Horrible luck?? Is that what you call it
    Jesus christ lets hope none of her relatives get pregnant or we'll be hearing of Kit on the news.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*eyes widen and mind starts racing with thoughts* i need a human fetus for my collection

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:
    either way you are really fucked up. cutting open a dead dog, why not just shove your hands up its cunt, that would be fun wouldn't it?

Get me a mexi melt by the way
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i should've taken a pic of her vulva, it wasnt swollen or dilated or anything, it was as if she was never in labor.

also, what the hell possesed you to take pictures of this? Does it get you off? The time you spent getting the camera could have been spent doing something else like getting some mexi melts at the nearest taco bell. Wonder what will happen when you get impregnated by those ally cats out back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like this stuff. it interests me. i wont ever get pregnant

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Oh my GOD!! I can't believe it. I though I was beyond being shocked in this place but that, that is the fasted you have ever posed the pics for a 'coming soon to fugly forums'.