Canada Fights Back!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Just a quick note to let the rest of the world know that Canada has now sucessfully tested in Phaze 3 (human trial subjects) an AIDS vaccine that could mean the end of this terrible plague that is ravishing the world, first aids, next cancer!

Once again Canada is their with the globally good intentions in generally making this world a better place to live, and taking a much needed step in improving the life of every person suffering with the aids virus today.

on the environmental side of things at the Alberta Institute of Technology they have sucessfully built and tested a hydrogen powered car that drove back and forth across Canada.

have a nice day!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Canada would be perfect MS if there were no tossers living there.Maybe you should move.

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Presently in austrailia awaiting the start of the Rugby World Cup, so for the time being Canada is blissfully perfect.

Note: I am also a British Citizen

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Damn we let anyone in nowadays.

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    actually it's by brithright.

6. genghis khan

genghis khan New Member

Canada, god bless her, is also in the process of completely decriminalizing marijuana. A few weeks ago they decriminalized up to a few grams. And they said on the news they're totally gonna decriminalize it by the time the prime minister retires in february.
    And gay marriage just became legal and official and such.
    We're starting to become like Amsterdam.
    kudos for the aids and alternative fuel news, but hooray for the 'bc bud' and blunts news

7. SirFragselot

SirFragselot New Member

Yeah, just take for granted all the crap the United States has introduced that benefits the world many times over. *waits for comments by pigheaded morons about crap the US has introduced that DOESN'T benefit the world, who don't understand that the rest of the world contributes just as much horror and shit as “evil Amerika”*

Go get wasted on pot in front of your kids or something, you Canadian scum, and have a nice day.

8. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I've been to Canada half a dozen times and trust me, the country and its people shit all over the US or just about any other place for that matter ('cept Blighty of course). Banff is my favourite place in the world outside England. A bit fucking nippy though!

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    actually it's by brithright.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brithright or not they still gotta let you in so you can come here don't they?So my statement stands.

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I've been to Canada half a dozen times and trust me, the country and its people shit all over the US or just about any other place for that matter ('cept Blighty of course). Banff is my favourite place in the world outside England. A bit fucking nippy though!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you ever chill in the hot springs there, man are those outta this world or what!

11. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

you ever chill in the hot springs there, man are those outta this world or what!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, a couple of times, the sensation just about covers the smell!

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Yes, a couple of times, the sensation just about covers the smell!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is so worth it though!

13. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Thats what all the girls say about MS.

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Just a quick note to let the rest of the world know that Canada has now sucessfully tested in Phaze 3 (human trial subjects) an AIDS vaccine that could mean the end of this terrible plague that is ravishing the world, first aids, next cancer!

Once again Canada is their with the globally good intentions in generally making this world a better place to live, and taking a much needed step in improving the life of every person suffering with the aids virus today.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great....first you let fags get married, and now you try to prolong their lives.

If it wasn't for our friends MS, HCWT, Lil_Devil....(oh yeah, and Old Stock) I would otherwise tell Canada to go fuck themselves.

ESPECIALLY Manitoba...and everyone here knows my feelings for that shitty province.

[ 10-03-2003: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

15. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Great....first you let fags get married, and now you try to prolong their lives.

If it wasn't for our friends MS, HCWT, Lil_Devil....(oh yeah, and Old Stock) I would otherwise tell Canada to go fuck themselves.

ESPECIALLY Manitoba...and everyone here knows my feelings for that shitty province.

[ 10-03-2003: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personally would like to see Manitoba removed from canada as well, it is really a waste of space!

16. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    have to give you props on the one UT, quite witty and it made me laugh!

17. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    So you've come to see england win have you? I unfortunately can't go to the final to watch england win, but I've got my ticket to see em knock fuck out of the south africans next week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahem!! cheering for canada until we get knocked out. then my loyalties will be with england!! got tickets to the finals the whole nine fecken yards! gonna be great can't wait for friday!! BOO YA!

18. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    Dont forget those fucking Quebecers,that whole province needs to be obliterated. I dont care how many strip clubs there are in Montreal,its not worth it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quebec City, at least Old Quebcec is our standing legacy to how we kicked the fuck outta the americans then proceeded to burn down the white house! Quebec city is one of my favorite city's in north america!!

19. kat

kat New Member

Quebec City, at least Old Quebcec is our standing legacy to how we kicked the fuck outta the americans then proceeded to burn down the white house! Quebec city is one of my favorite city's in north america!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But it has 'quebecers', which therefore negates any redeeming qualities that city may have held. Thank you come again!

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Presently in austrailia awaiting the start of the Rugby World Cup....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you've come to see england win have you? I unfortunately can't go to the final to watch england win, but I've got my ticket to see em knock fuck out of the south africans next week.