Can You Reuse Old Condoms????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Kangol Da Juggalo, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Kangol Da Juggalo

Kangol Da Juggalo New Member

See today I'm getting ready to go to Peoria Illinois for the 3rd annual Juggalo Gathering. See at The Gathering there will be mad ((Juggalettes)) AKA for ya dumb fucks bitches. See I am a broke as Juggalo right, and I have run out of fucking condoms. I wanna know if there is a way to sterelize the condom and reuse it. Like turn it inside out and nuke it in the microwave or some shit. Just give me some fucking opinions before I get pissed you filfthy whores.

Im out like Eminems ass after being plugged so much!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Did you read the news letter on TheSixth.com?

3. Kangol Da Juggalo

yeah that hater basterd Shat Upon probably wrote that shit. Fuck Shat and realJuggahos.com. Them niggaz can suckmy dick

4. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Don't worry, you can't get a girl pregnant or any STD's if you don't have sex.
    With a name like "Kangol Da Juggalo" there's no chance you will be at risk.

5. Kangol Da Juggalo

Bitch I get madd Hoes. I just visit my local cemetary and dig them bitches up. Wut!! Speak agein Dog Bitch??

6. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

You don't need condoms to fuck dead chicks, just cooking spray.

7. Kangol Da Juggalo

Jacob told me Hury Put ya Shoes on
    Were we going Homie
    To the GraveYard, I want ya to dig up a girlfriend
    Dig up a deadbody
    I won't say it agein
    Well fuck it hand my shovel and bucket,Idug the bitch litterially i dug her, her skin smelt like burnt rubber,I fucking love her.I took her home and sat her coupse on my couch.Then jacob said put her foot in ya mouth. So I did and her toes smelt like fish chunks, that have been bakeing in the sun for a couple of months

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Man, you'd think two songs about "dead body bitches" would be enough. When did they write that one? We need more classic ICP songs like "Cotton Candy", "The Wagon", "Jokers Wild" and "Old Evil Eye". F@ck the johny-come-lately clowns.

9. Kangol Da Juggalo

That song is a unreleased song called ""Jacobs Word"".. I've been down wit the clown for 7 years, and all they shit is tight. But I am starting to like Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Anybody Killa, and Twiztid alot better..
    Psychopathic 4 Life

10. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

you cant reuse old condoms. you didnt pay attention in sex education did you?

11. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    That song is a unreleased song called ""Jacobs Word"".. I've been down wit the clown for 7 years, and all they shit is tight. But I am starting to like Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Anybody Killa, and Twiztid alot better..
    Psychopathic 4 Life
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word up, man. I grew up in detroit and went to their early concerts. I drove a friend to the store the day Carnival of Carnage dropped and have listened to them since. I have to admit that they are not getting better with time. I think they're too busy with their label and all the other things they do. I haven't heard to much by thier artists, but I hear Twiztid is really good. All I've heard from him was on "85 Bucks an Hour" and I thought he was OK.

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    you cant reuse old condoms. you didnt pay attention in sex education did you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check out the top left hand corner of your computer screen. You will notice the Sarcasm-O-Meter. When the needle dips into the red, it means you don't have to answer the question seriously.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

there is a song on the cd "Muttliation Mix" called "The Stalker" I like that song alot...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

have u seen my kollection of STD pics?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

$20 says , ofelia gets a STD before I do..

16. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

No deal! You have to get laid to get an STD. IMC will never get laid.

17. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    That song is a unreleased song called ""Jacobs Word""..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    here I was thinking it was a spoken word piece like that shit they spew on MTV's Russell Simmons/Def Poetry. hope adding a beat to it makes it listenable

18. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I hate when people do long strings of letters without a break...really fucks up the 'todays shit' page.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah.. and it really decreases the chances of me clicking on their shitty link

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: ~pimpchichi~ ]