CAN I BE SERIOUS?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by i_dont_wank, Sep 29, 2001.

1. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Do you think I should stop being a dick?

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

thats the whole point in this site, its chok full of nutters and weirdos, and it is my pleasure to be both

3. Kisha

Kisha New Member

CAN I BE SERIOUS

I dont know, can you?

4. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

dont get fucking clever with me bitch!

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

It hurts her head to figure such stuff out, Kisha.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey, i have just been talking to i_dont_wank on msn, and in my opinion shes cool..

and before i get any replies in the region of 'we dont give a diddly squat about your opinion' i'll ask you all to remember what sparky was like when he first joined...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i_dont_care

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

you never do you selfish bastard!

9. methinks

methinks New Member

do us all a favor and take her off our hands Disorder

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I talked to "i_dont_wank" on msnk, and I was surprised to see what a complete homophobic pediphile he\she is... I mentioned my many encounters with the altar boys, and I was overcome with the imposed grief that was bestowed upon me by this ungodly person..... I swear, if God hadn't wanted kiddie sex, why would he have bestowed upon us these marvelous underdeveloped creatures?!?

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

"homophobic pedophile"

Does that mean he/she/it would have been alright with it had the tykes been altar girls?

12. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    "homophobic pedophile"

Does that mean he/she/it would have been alright with it had the tykes been altar girls?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I think it just means that he immediately murders them after cumming.

(Geez, couldn't he at least just spend the night with them, and make them feel loved before killing them?)

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

so what if i do like alter boys?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:
    (Geez, couldn't he at least just spend the night with them, and make them feel loved before killing them?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not really. The Reverend does NOT cuddle.

15. yomamazagreasymofo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    No, not really. The Reverend does NOT cuddle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least set them on fire after you nut...so they can have something close to a warm hug.

16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:

No, I think it just means that he immediately murders them after cumming.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, that would be a homicidal pedophile.

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Really - let's get our perversions straight, people.

At any rate, I fail to see the merit in arguing a necro-pedo's choice of gender in their sexual partners. Once rigor sets in, one hole's as tight as any other {so I hear}

18. yomamazagreasymofo

It's even better once they begin decaying. Your options on which hole you want to penetrate increase exponentially.

19. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yeah, but that's like cooking in an oven something that could more easily and quickly be nuked in the microwave. IMC (IMSNT) previously posted his preference for making his own holes with a knife -- good tip that also yields a practically infinite number of positions.

Yeah, I don't give a shit for what proud parents think and say - children are definitely more interesting when they're not alive.

20. methinks

methinks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:

children are definitely more interesting when they're not alive.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god, definitely. heaven forbid I have any kids..
    *shudders*

i had to watch a play put on by children for my theatre class. not only did i have to put up with the shrill shreaking from kids onstage, but also the annoying little girl sitting next to me hogging the arm rest and jumping up and down in her seat.