Bunch of Nazis and Arabs

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by joeker, Jan 24, 2003.

1. joeker

joeker New Member

What the fuck is this shit.....bunch of fucking nazis and arabs fuck wads. I hate Nazis and Arabs. They're all latent homosexuals.

2. kat

kat New Member

And how,pray tell,do you come to the conclusion that everyone here is either a nazi or an arab?

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Shit, rumbled...

*takes of his brown shirt and fez*

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Do you mean black shirt Dubya?

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey, the other Oswald....

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I thought the fascists wore brown shirts in Italy? what the fuck do I know....

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Do you mean black shirt Dubya?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thtat's a black and white photograph. The shirt he had on in that shot was mauve, with a hint of peach...

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Thtat's a black and white photograph. The shirt he had on in that shot was mauve, with a hint of peach...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I expected that from you dubya... you were thrown by his skin tones, his shirt is acyually black.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

or actually, even.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hehe.. i was resignedly disappointed until i saw the url of that link.. hehe..

*glances down, kicks self for not getting the large popcorn*

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hehe.. i was resignedly disappointed until i saw the url of that link.. hehe..

*glances down, kicks self for not getting the large popcorn*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you think we're all Nazis?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wtf are you quoting me for?.. i'm not a nazi, i only hate the zionists and far-right fundamentalist christians and their agenda of provoking prophecy by precipitating a final war between israel/US and the muslim world

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And ME?....ummm....uhhh....I'm getting another beer...

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    wtf are you quoting me for?.. i'm not a nazi, i only hate the zionists and far-right fundamentalist christians and their agenda of provoking prophecy by precipitating a final war between israel/US and the muslim world<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry babe, I quoted the wrong guy.

15. joeker

joeker New Member

First of all Rubin didn't kill himself. For one he was an observant Jew for which suicide is strictly prohibited, but also they claim he slit his own throat and then fell over a balcony. How many people commit suicide by slitting their own throat? He was obviously murdered and it's being covered up.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Thank God Irv Rubin is fucking brain dead...worthless piece of shit.

Now, if only Morris Dees, Abe Foxman and the rest of the whiny ass ADL and SPLC would follow Rubin's example, then the world would really be a better place (and a lot of Jews agree with me on this).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    I thought the fascists wore brown shirts in Italy? what the fuck do I know....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very quick history lesson...the original NSDAP uniform standard was a brown shirt, which was used by the SA. When the SS was created, the black shirt standard was adopted, and after the "Night of Long Knives" (when the SS shot a number of dissidents in the SA, including Ernst Rohm, who was the head of the SA at the time), the SS were placed in the forefront as the primary force in the Third Reich. After that, the other significant use of the brown shirt was in the Hitler Youth uniforms.
    Figuratively speaking, black prevailed over brown in Germany.

And that was Prof. Ulfur Engil with a quick history lesson....sponsored in part by:

(Because sometimes Raid just doesn't work well enough!)

18. joeker

joeker New Member

I'd like to meet you in a dark alley someday. please

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Very quick history lesson...the original NSDAP uniform standard was a brown shirt, which was used by the SA. When the SS was created, the black shirt standard was adopted, and after the "Night of Long Knives" (when the SS shot a number of dissidents in the SA, including Ernst Rohm, who was the head of the SA at the time), the SS were placed in the forefront as the primary force in the Third Reich. After that, the other significant use of the brown shirt was in the Hitler Youth uniforms.
    Figuratively speaking, black prevailed over brown in Germany.

And that was Prof. Ulfur Engil with a quick history lesson....sponsored in part by:

(Because sometimes Raid just doesn't work well enough!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    I'd like to meet you in a dark alley someday. please<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, did I hurt little ol' Joeker's (A.K.A. Auschwitz-Bait) feelings?

There. Feel better?

20. joeker

joeker New Member

Yes, actually I do. Without people like who needs Arabs?

Do you like Arabs lUnger?

Awww, did I hurt little ol' Joeker's (A.K.A. Auschwitz-Bait) feelings?

There. Feel better?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>