bullgod666 complaint!!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ghostman, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

he is just actually oblivious to the facts of life,he is a tarded idiot.he doent even know his own countries short history or heritage of how england founded america,then gave em a language to use,then handed em over to uncle sam an the cia to use em as a test subjected nation.poor bastards..how u feelin not knowin wt ya so called greater nAtions secretly doin to ya ahahahaAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA WT A FUCKIN SHAME MAN WT A SHAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SILLY SOD IS BULLGOD YES HE IS,OH YES HE IS THE SILLY BABY AHHHH

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Your complaint has been logged into our system and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken. A swarm of Madagascar hissing cockroaches is set for deployment to Bullgod666's IP address, and we expect the problem to be resolved very soon.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
    Team Fugly

3. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Bull dogs a faggot and I battered his batty bum hole twice one time for your beeeeeeatch mind eleven .
    Nar fuck that backsider . Battyrider ,one bum bum batty cloth ragui cooookooo rasta fari and I and I and I and I and I an I and I and I and I and I .
    Hey lomoti can you you help me man , I write stuff and it doent registere lastrade , iv done it on a big computer an its wierd two one .
    I'm at home on me phone trying to tell cunts there fucking eeeeeeeeeddddddyuts
    Any idea ?
    Fuck off cunt : )

4. Russian Derrick

Batty whole ?
    You batty rider
    Batty fiddler
    With ya glider !
    Whots this fuckwut on with ?
    Tell I'm g
    Pran man
    Lard smugglar .
    Tin pan fucker ,
    Fuck my faceeeeee
    To bumber cllllllarat yo fucking puffffs !
    Aids
    bitcj zoirk ?

5. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

The cockroaches are making so much noise I have to turn off my computer most of the time, I'm calling an exterminator and never coming back here.
    To Russian Derrick/Ghostman; one of these days you'll be walking down the street and hear a loud POP, that'll be your head coming out of your ass.

6. Russian Derrick

Your gay
    What's with the superiority complex guy ?
    Did the nasty men say mean things to you ?
    Here come and suck on my cheesy willy , there there that's better isn't it , nyes .
    I must admit I did talk shit , but I had been doing a smidgen too much ,crack ,ketamine ,herione ,vallium ,retalin ,prozac and glue sniffing ...so ...you know.
    Batty face.
    Thanks for the advise about my head and arse.
    maybe one day you might regret letting all those men deposit sperm in your bum hole when you realise you have a touch of aids , who knows.
    Take care , don't be a stranger my faggoty cock smuggler of a pal.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

moron child molester

:biggrin:

8. Russian Derrick

Your face is a moron child molester .