Brother is dating a single parent.

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by nolo451, Nov 27, 2008.

1. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Its been really pissing me off lately. Three things I hate about her:

1) she has a 12 yr old kid
    2)She knows no English
    3)She's a fucking illegal.

I seriously don't know why my older brother would be with some crap woman like this. I know he's 31 and maybe feels like he needs to settle down, but this shit is pissing me off. I almost want to call INS or something.

I haven't talked to him about it, but its the kind of thing where if he settled down with her, I'd probably never want to speak to him again and would never consider that stepson, as part of my family (yeah im like that). I'm just the type of person to not talk about stuff like that with my family.

I guess he's been seeing her for almost 2 years and I just found out about this. It just makes me wonder how stupid he's acting, I mean he has an architectural degree from one of the best schools in California & and a stable job, and he's settling for some mediocre bitch that doesnt even know a word of English.

Some people....*sigh*

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well... Honestly... I think your bro is just having some great fucking sex right now. Let him get it out of his system, and for god's sake - don't let him get married to the bitch.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Two years of great sex? Yeah right.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He's in loooooove.

Sorry, Nolo.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Whats up with your bro?

Ugly?
    Low self esteem?
    Small penis?

Have you met the chic and got to know her? Maybe she really is nice.

If you really think he is making a mistake then hell call INS. It could backfire though when he marries her over night to get her to stay.

6. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Hes not ugly, I'd say average, im guessing he just feels like he needs to settle down, but I mean hes only 31, but hey that may be really old for him. From just looking at her body and face Id' say she's like a 8/10, but has an annoying voice and obviously the kid.

If it ever gets to the point that he wants to be with her, I think I'd just give him an ultimatum and even have my other brother (whom feels the same way as I do) talk to him. I've met her like 4 times and we totally do not seem on the same wavelength. Also, since she only speaks spanish, it sucks since the majority of my family speaks English about 80% of the time, so it sucks that when shes around we have to try and talk on Spanish instead just to accommodate her.

Still, I've read that calling INS on people who arent doing anything bad like drugs and stuff, rarely get them to come and do their job (that I wouldnt know). But yeah, I think if he ever did do that, I'd have a really strained relationship with him. I think the main thing here is that she has a kid (add to the fact that the father of the kid is like some drug criminal back in Mexico) you never know what kind of shit that can bring, jealousy etc. The main thing though is the kid, it just pisses me off, I'd never be with a woman who had a kid, and it irritates me that he's doing this crap. My parents don't know about it and I'm hoping they feel the same way about it as I do. I think its kind of funny that he hasnt brought it up to them at all.

7. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Ah, wtf, I meant one year

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok so she is an eight. Here is the deal as far as I am concerned. It does not take that long to learn a language to get by. Fluently is another thing.

I was in Mexico for a couple of weeks and by the end my Spanish was enough to get by. Its that way when you are totally immersed in a language.

So my question is why is she actually resisting the natural way people become Americans? You have met her I have not so I cannot judge anything really by what you said unless I could hear more to go by.

9. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Es su patrimonio a hablar español y no puede ser molestado en aprender Inglés Maricone

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I mourn your sex life.

A pity, really.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

If he loves her- he loves her. I say sit back and dont say shit.... he is a big boy and will make his own decisions. I dont anyone that has dumped a partner they loved because a family member does not like them.

My father hates that my brother has been with the same black chick for many years now. It has not swayed him at all. And he was not very thrilled with my last Arab husband.

At least her kid is 12 and not a baby... In 3-5 years that kid will gone and doing her own thing.... plus if your brother and her have a kid, they have a live in babysitter.

My (soon to be X ) husband's mom HATES me ...her reasons - Not a virgin, divorced with a kid.....and also I kinda burned that bridge when I snatched her hijab off her head and wiped my ass with it. Even with all his mama's shit we stayed together another 3 years. They did not talk untill about 4 months ago.

I am sure when my boys are dating I would rather them be with a chick with no kids. But I would never disown them for who they love.

Dont lose your brother over something as silly as what language the meat wrapped around his dick speaks.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Meat wrapped around his dick. That's nice. It's mildly degrading, but it's amusing. It's like the word "gash". I kinda cringe at that one for some reason.