bristolxyzh....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jun 8, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aka godlovesyou aka jackasscity...

remember that guy?? well some of you may know, and most of you won't know, that he spammed this forum, so we went and bombed his crappy ezboard with giant fake jpegs... so he came back here and flooded this board with massive @@@@@@@@@@@ posts, then we went and fucked with a 'real' board he owned.. well he couldn't deal with that and squealed to ezboard and got our nazifunhouse closed down....

well it just so happens that he ended up following me around the forums i frequent like some obsessed lovesick faggy teenager, and ended up in the land of the free....

well as it turned out, he seems to want to ingratiate himself with the inhabitants there, and ended up posting a couple of pics....

so here they are for your viewing pleasure:

oh!.. and while we're on the subject...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>jackass said:
    Actually this posting and waiting is driving me nuts.. I had a nice AOL IM Chat with fredvegas last night, If you really want to banter.. join me in "RatCity" (AOL CHAT room I just created..I'll give you a few minutes to get there.. That way I can wipe my boots on you faster<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fred??.. well??.. seeing as i haven't seen you on msn since i saw this, and therefore haven't had a chance to ask you privately, i thought i'd bring it in here....

well fred??.. wtf??.. has mine and nursey's trust in you been shat on?.. c'mon i want to know what the fuck you've been saying to your 'new best friend'.. especially since you've had access to the private pimp n nursey... and why the fuck haven't you said dick about it??

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

That is definetly interesting...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, he look like a sweety, mmmmm... he need some hot ebony lovin

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah he looks like a bunboy

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

looks like youve been caught with your dick in this guys mouth fred,tell em all to fuck off fred if you wanna be a shirt lifet thats your thing i think we should all support fred in his decision to come out the closet,i for one hope you and the joey tempest lookalike wannabee faggot are very happy.

6. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    well it just so happens that he ended up following me around the forums i frequent like some obsessed lovesick faggy teenager, and ended up in the land of the free....

well as it turned out, he seems to want to ingratiate himself with the inhabitants there, and ended up posting a couple of pics....

so here they are for your viewing pleasure:

fred??.. well??.. seeing as i haven't seen you on msn since i saw this, and therefore haven't had a chance to ask you privately, i thought i'd bring it in here....

well fred??.. wtf??.. has mine and nursey's trust in you been shat on?.. c'mon i want to know what the fuck you've been saying to your 'new best friend'.. especially since you've had access to the private pimp n nursey... and why the fuck haven't you said dick about it??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there, sexy... wanna hump tha rump of a seasoned individual? I'll rock your world like you never dun' been rocked before... I know the last time we talked you were a bit shy but willing to meet...

You got my contact info, you sexy mofo...

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am going to fucking curbstomp that son of a bitch if I see him on the street...for making the rest of us longhairs look like idiots.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I am going to fucking curbstomp that son of a bitch if I see him on the street...for making the rest of us longhairs look like idiots. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yeah dude,curb-check him American History X style.You'd be doing the white race a favor.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

DANZA THINKS HIS FINGER HAS GOTTEN INFECTED.

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danza:
    DANZA THINKS HIS FINGER HAS GOTTEN INFECTED.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i recommend you stop scratching down there

11. Guest

Guest Guest

IT FUCKING ITCHES

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danza:

POST PICS! *twitches*

IT FUCKING ITCHES<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JUST CUT IT OFF!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

DANZy!!!!
    YAYYYYYYYYYY!! WHOOHOO!!

welcome bud

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    freds explanation<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well ya filled me in on msn sho 'nuff...

s'all cool

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

well ya filled me in on msn sho 'nuff...

s'all cool
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wurd.
    *throws out some gangsigns*

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

whats up with all the little globe statues on his desk? does he stick them in his bum or what?

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I haven't said anything to you or nursey about it for two reasons. 1- I just got back yesterday from being out of town. 2- Before I left, msn messenger was being a pain in the ass and when I could log in, you or nursey weren't online. Have I shat on your trust? I don't think so. Jackass got my aim id from somewhere and started im'n me as 'canadagirl' the night of 6/4. At first he wouldn't stick around long enough for me to ask who the fuck they were. He'd im me and say one or two things then he'd log out before I could respond. At first I thought it might be someone from fugly tryin' to fuck with me cause he'd just say shit like 'hey shithead' and 'guess who'. When I logged into msn IMC was the only person from fugly that was logged in so I mistakenly accused him of being 'canadagirl'. About an hour or so after that, 'canadagirl' im'ed me again but this time he stuck around long enough for me to ask him who the fuck he was. He said,"if I told you, you'd be pissed off at me" I told him that that was bullshit and that he was just being a fuckin pussy, so he finally told me that it was jackass. As far as what we talked about, well it pretty much boiled down to him asking me if such and such a person(he asked about several different people) was still mad at him. He talked more about Battlesausage (peterpissflaps, captainshitbags) than anyone else. I convinced him to re-open jackasscity and I told him that he could post in my forum at the shithouse. He said,"won't that piss pimp and nursey off?" and I told him that you and nursey were probably the two coolest people that I've met online and that neither of you would care who I let post in there. All in all, the whole conversation was basically him whining about how everyone hates him (boo hoo). I wish I had saved the script from that im but I didn't. I'll give ya more detail on msn.

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    so fred after all that you still aint told us,you sucking his cock or what?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

HOLY SHIT!

Is tommy learning how to quote?!?

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't said anything to you or nursey about it for two reasons. 1- I just got back yesterday from being out of town. 2- Before I left, msn messenger was being a pain in the ass and when I could log in, you or nursey weren't online. Have I shat on your trust? I don't think so. Jackass got my aim id from somewhere and started im'n me as 'canadagirl' the night of 6/4. At first he wouldn't stick around long enough for me to ask who the fuck they were. He'd im me and say one or two things then he'd log out before I could respond. At first I thought it might be someone from fugly tryin' to fuck with me cause he'd just say shit like 'hey shithead' and 'guess who'. When I logged into msn IMC was the only person from fugly that was logged in so I mistakenly accused him of being 'canadagirl'. About an hour or so after that, 'canadagirl' im'ed me again but this time he stuck around long enough for me to ask him who the fuck he was. He said,"if I told you, you'd be pissed off at me" I told him that that was bullshit and that he was just being a fuckin pussy, so he finally told me that it was jackass. As far as what we talked about, well it pretty much boiled down to him asking me if such and such a person(he asked about several different people) was still mad at him. He talked more about Battlesausage (peterpissflaps, captainshitbags) than anyone else. I convinced him to re-open jackasscity and I told him that he could post in my forum at the shithouse. He said,"won't that piss pimp and nursey off?" and I told him that you and nursey were probably the two coolest people that I've met online and that neither of you would care who I let post in there. All in all, the whole conversation was basically him whining about how everyone hates him (boo hoo). I wish I had saved the script from that im but I didn't. I'll give ya more detail on msn.

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>If TommyBunBoy had actually learned how to quote PROPERLY, it would say something like, "Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus":
    HOLY SHIT!

Is tommy learning how to quote?!?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The irony is that I don't actually have to post a response to make my point.