Brigitte Nielsen

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What the fuck happened to her? Alcohol and cigarettes and the sun... could that be it?

She looks like total shit and she's only 40.

THEN:

NOW (and this is a flattering pic):

If I had a celeb death pool, she'd be in it.

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

While I agree she loks a lot more haggard in the after pics than the before pics, she really wasn't much to look at to begin with, then again blonde, white women don't ever do much for me (not that it's their job to do anything for me but...)

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, you're biased... but you see what I'm talking about.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Yes I do, sorry, didn't men to nitpick. Happy New Year!!!

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I think its weird how people love it when celeberties get pimples or old and wrinkled and fat. Its like its proof that they are still humans. Why unfamous humans get a tickle out of that though...

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I saw her in the Atlanta-Hartsfield airport smoking lounge over Thanksgiving. She was smoking and sneezing at the same time. She wasnt with Flavor Flav, but some guy in a suit who was trying to hold her together. She kept dropping shit and stumbling around. It was pretty pitiful.

7. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

thats all them painkillers...anyone catch her in that 'surreal life' show?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's what spawned the thread. She was really a pretty woman and now you can only see glimpses of her beauty.

Why didn't you get her autograph, Rat?

9. GAS

GAS New Member

She's fucking 40, did you think she was gonna look better as she got older?

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i remember seeing something in the papers a few years ago about how some arab offered her a million dollars to spend the night with her she denied it obviously but who here wouldnt sleep with someone for a million i personally would fuck anything with a pulse for a million and posibly dead as long as its not to cold.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

because she was sneezing and snotting all over the place and it was gross. she was also so damn wasted she was dropping her coat and her smokes on the floor etc... I dont even think she knew her own name. besides, I already have Reverand Horton Heat's autograph and he's way cooler.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I like fucked up celebs. I would have asked for it.

And GAS, lots of people look great at 40.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

dude, you are the one who scubs her rectum with alcohol and neosporin all the time for your fear of germs. how the hell could you even go near a sneezing, snotting, drug-laden, Flava Flav kissing ex-celebrity? I dont OCD much, but I sure as shit wasn't gonna let her touch my rollerball! ICKY!

14. HORUS

HORUS New Member

isnt it pretty obvious what happened to her?

you see her sunken cheeks? thats cocain damage

methheads get them too, years of abuse will do that to you, the bass player guy from guns n roses has them too now

dont do drug kids, stick to weed

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I buy disposable pens. As long as I don't have a drink near her for her to breathe on, I'd be straight. Just because I'm OCD doesn't mean that I am afraid of someone with a cold.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Mmmm... meth.

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Ive been watching that tonight and she is off her fucking head,she's made it well known in the press that she plans on walking round the house naked whoopee fucking doo,and bez from the happy mondays is in there as well he said he's gonna use the time he's in there to detox(not a fucking chance) and someone asked him yesterday why he had decided to go in there and he said'cos i want a new car' lol you go bex we've missed you man.

19. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Twisting my melons man...

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hahaha Skelator!