bored already try this

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by yogamuffin, Nov 2, 2002.

1. yogamuffin

yogamuffin New Member

2. Phil

Phil New Member

People like u give the uk a bad name u fukin cock!!!

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

No that would be people like Fred West, Dennis Nielsen, Tony Blair, most policeman, Gary Glitter, Johnathan King, The dead Princess Diana, Chris Evans....

Oooh the list is endless, but I hardly think Yogamuffin is up there, do you?

4. Phil

Phil New Member

Well as far as im concerned yogomuffin is a complete retard and he is way, way up there

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I can't find the peach

6. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Perez:
    I don't need people to give the UK a bad name. I already know that it's a piece of shit full of a bunch of annoying uptight fuckers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dontcha just love em! Uptight? Right on the button. You should apply for local government, you got us sussed. Anything more you care to add?

Are you a spick by any chance? Got lucky over the border? Thought so. Bet you are a fat cunt too. With an unidentifiable fungus round your dick that you caught off an indian queer.

7. NPerez

NPerez New Member

haha i love pissing ppl off

yeah im a fucking spick, but i'm not one of those wetback spicks, i'm one of the nigger spicks from puerto rico.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Perez:

yeah im a fucking spick.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Make it go away god, please!!!

Do you wake up in the morning and pray to god to be killed for your crimes, or pray to be white?

9. NPerez

NPerez New Member

haha white people are uptight mother fucker slobs. spicks are hotter and get better weed.

im stoned, so i am invincible muhaha i am god and you are my penis, i can jerk you around whenever i want.

drugs are cool, especially when spicks use em.

10. NPerez

NPerez New Member

I don't need people to give the UK a bad name. I already know that it's a piece of shit full of a bunch of annoying uptight fuckers.

11. Phil

Phil New Member

Ur proud to be a spick u pooor poor cunt.

12. stymie

stymie New Member

drugs are cool, especially when spicks use em.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So are guns, especially when used on spics.

13. NPerez

NPerez New Member

dam these forums are full of british bastards and whiteboy biggot mother fuckers.

14. TkO

TkO New Member

dam these forums are full of british bastards and whiteboy biggot mother fuckers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck that fool whites the only decent colour go back to ur own country

15. LdyMschf

LdyMschf New Member

Hey people it was just a joke dont get bent...lol...

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

FUCK YOU, CRACKA!