blow job

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 14, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i must say that a bj is better than sex. i hav reasons 4 this

1 there is a toungue involved. that makes it more fun on both sides

2 you can get the hand involved if htat floats your boat

3 you can control the wideness of it. some guys like loose sume dont it is up 2 u.

4 it is fun 2 watch the girl gag on your cock

5 its just better

if u can add 2 this list please do. i would but i am preocupied right at this moment

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:
    i must say that a bj is better than sex. i hav reasons 4 this

1 there is a toungue involved. that makes it more fun on both sides

2 you can get the hand involved if htat floats your boat

3 you can control the wideness of it. some guys like loose sume dont it is up 2 u.

4 it is fun 2 watch the girl gag on your cock

5 its just better

if u can add 2 this list please do. i would but i am preocupied right at this moment
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must say that ol' Spunkster has never had either a blowjob or real sex for these reasons:

1. Who the fuck would go down on a sixteen year old black midget? (An inmate might, but you made it a point of calling him a girl, so I just assumed you weren't getting any, period).

2. If the blowjob is any good, you wouldn't be typing anything; your arms would be flailing around way too much like Stephen Hawking on top of a Sit'N'Spin.

3. Michael Jackson only likes young WHITE boys (he dumped you in the 80's, remember Webster?)

4. You said it yourself..."You can get your hand involved"...Um, duhhh...

5. The girl probably gagged just from watching you shit your pants in pure terror when you tried asking her out for a Happy Meal.

Anyone who would like to add to this list would know that it would be way too fucking easy, but please do, because I don't want to monopolize the assfucking of this pygmy before us..

P.S. If you are really getting some head action Sparks, then POST some images so we all can see...

3. D

D New Member

4 reasons why I love giving blow-jobs

1-your teeth are extremly close to your mans jimbone... obviosly . So if you find out you are sucking Sparky all you have to do is bite down.

2-your hand can be used. this is good if you find your self sucking off Sparky and you feel like using you hand to pinch/pull down extremly hard on his hairy, wrinkly ballsack.

3-you get told if he wants your mouth slack or not. This is strange if you are asked to make it slack as most people I know like it sorta tight. This is good if you are sucking off Sparky and you get lock-jaw - as I know some, maybe all of the birds/queers here do- as you are able to jerk your mouth and bite down hard with out worrying. You have an excuse as to why you did it.

4- Its fun when - if you find your self sucking off Sparky - he tries to gag you with his millimeter peter. The burn form your stomach acids will hopefully give you pleasure when he tries this.

5-woops I dont know how to count. Im sure I said I have only 4 points as to why I like giving head hmmm oh well... 5-its just better than pussy sex because of the proxcimity of your teeth and his peenyweeny.

Anyone who wants to add to the list can because I am still rolling on the floor laughing my tits off at Sparky-the 16 year old who has it all.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Even the thought of sparky's cock being anywhere near my delicate lips bring a gag reflex.
    Wank how could your food stay down while you were typing?
    Jesus wank you are one freaky flange fiddler

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Didn't you want to fuck her before?

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I still do

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Maybe the three of y'all can have a threesome?

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Maybe the three of y'all can have a threesome?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We can have a threesome as long as Sparky's not there.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    We can have a threesome as long as Sparky's not there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... so who'll be the third?

10. D

D New Member

Any takers?

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Any takers? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...In the distance, a dog barks...

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    ...In the distance, a dog barks...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go and have a wank and go to bed you cheap bastard.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Go and have a wank and go to bed you cheap bastard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does this make me 'cheap?'

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

How does this make me 'cheap?'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For not paying to..umm...wank and go to bed.....uhhh...I guess.....

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

...In the distance, a dog barks...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this in reference to me? Cos I'll gladly take place in this event. As long as I receive an invitation through the post, or else the nurses wont let me out.

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Is this in reference to me? Cos I'll gladly take place in this event. As long as I receive an invitation through the post, or else the nurses wont let me out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck. You got it I didn't. I hate the way shit that I am just talking about doesn't even register or make sense. I thought you were being a bitch Rev.

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

So do I get the invitation?

18. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    So do I get the invitation? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm... ok.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck. You got it I didn't. I hate the way shit that I am just talking about doesn't even register or make sense. I thought you were being a bitch Rev. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I was being a bitch.

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

We can have a threesome as long as Sparky's not there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would intimadate him 2 much