Blasphemously drunk---!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ImAFag, Dec 19, 2002.

1. ImAFag

ImAFag New Member

OMG. Last night Natey baby, and I went to a poo hall with his co-workers, and I got SOOO drunk. I had 3 long island iced teas that i downed within minutes. Two shots of Jager, one shot of goldschlager, and many chugged mugs of salted beer. I dont know, but only time I can drink beer is when I have drank alot of everything else. Then I had two more Long Islands, and a Red headed slut. I also played pool better when I was drunk. I walked around that leather infested pool hall, and was talking to everybody. I am so glad I dont have to see those people again later. I hope.
    I havent puked from alcohol in like 9 months, and I hurled on the way home. Nathan was driving fast, and I kept telling him to slow down, but when hes drunk he doesnt listen. He did, however, take a shower with me to help me since I was so wasted. Then I went to bed, and he opened my new lite brite, and pegged a picture.
    It was about 1:30 when I went to bed, and I woke up all rested, and stomach fine again at about 6-7am something like that. Nathan and I fornicated, and then we both went to bed. I woke up this am, and I feel just fine. So i had a fun/interesting night. Anyone else get drunk last night?

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Im a Fag:
    OMG. Last night Natey baby, and I went to a poo hall with his co-workers, and I got SOOO drunk. I had 3 long island iced teas that i downed within minutes. Two shots of Jager, one shot of goldschlager, and many chugged mugs of salted beer. I dont know, but only time I can drink beer is when I have drank alot of everything else. Then I had two more Long Islands, and a Red headed slut. I also played pool better when I was drunk. I walked around that leather infested pool hall, and was talking to everybody. I am so glad I dont have to see those people again later. I hope.
    I havent puked from alcohol in like 9 months, and I hurled on the way home. Nathan was driving fast, and I kept telling him to slow down, but when hes drunk he doesnt listen. He did, however, take a shower with me to help me since I was so wasted. Then I went to bed, and he opened my new lite brite, and pegged a picture.
    It was about 1:30 when I went to bed, and I woke up all rested, and stomach fine again at about 6-7am something like that. Nathan and I fornicated, and then we both went to bed. I woke up this am, and I feel just fine. So i had a fun/interesting night. Anyone else get drunk last night?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can't drink and you're a rump roaster i was going to say you drink like a fag but that would be stating the obvious.

3. ImAFag

ImAFag New Member

i can drink when I am not drinking beer... beer makes me sick

4. Dixie Enormous

Dixie Enormous New Member

Yep, I got slammed last night too, but I get slammed every night.

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Im a Fag:
    i can drink when I am not drinking beer... beer makes me sick <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well then stick to wine spritzers turd burgler. and you still can't drink.

6. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Boringly posted by Im a Fag:
    ...I got SOOO drunk... I also played pool better when I was drunk... I hurled on the way home... I was so wasted. Anyone else get drunk last night? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    quite likely, but - not being giddy adolescents for which drinking is something new and naughty - we don't bother detailing it.

7. chester grape

chester grape New Member

poo hall?

8. ImAFag

ImAFag New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    poo hall?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha that is sooo funny, i didnt even notice that.. its supposed to be pool hall...

9. djdev

djdev New Member

um just look at my post on how to pick up girls.

10. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Ahem....maybe the English Folks should step in here.....you see, collectively, we can drink and carry on like no other nation on earth. OK the krauts and some eastern europeans may shift a bit more booze than we do, but when you take into account partying, we're head & shoulders above any fucker. As a general rule, all you half breed americans could do to take your drinking much more seriously.
    Wankers.

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Yeah, that's if you call lining your stomach with a couple of fucking pork pies or a nasty vindaloo, then slurping down warm beer all night, "drinking".

I'd suggest you experience something a tad more hard core before you go shooting your mouth off about what a fucking hard-drinking man you are.

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Ahem....maybe the English Folks should step in here.....you see, collectively, we can drink and carry on like no other nation on earth. OK the krauts and some eastern europeans may shift a bit more booze than we do, but when you take into account partying, we're head & shoulders above any fucker. As a general rule, all you half breed americans could do to take your drinking much more seriously.
    Wankers.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have to say the UK has more piss tanks per square foot than any where else, also New Zealand, Austrailia, Canada, the best place to drink that I've found is Montreal it is like disneyworld for alcoholics it's wonderful.

13. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    I would have to say the UK has more piss tanks per square foot than any where else, also New Zealand, Austrailia, Canada, the best place to drink that I've found is Montreal it is like disneyworld for alcoholics it's wonderful.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention the strip clubs on every corner that you could visit,if one were so inclined....

14. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    I'd suggest you experience something a tad more hard core before you go shooting your mouth off about what a fucking hard-drinking man you are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rum?! Yeah, real fucking hardcore.....Cunt.

15. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

Not to mention the strip clubs on every corner that you could visit,if one were so inclined....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SUPERSEX IS STILL MY FAV STRIP CLUB! ANYWHO off to Whisterl/Blackcomb for some holiday skiing and drinking cheers and a fugly good christmas to all enjoy the the season and see you all in the new year!