:( blah

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Feb 12, 2003.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Barry Mcguire - Eve of destruction (1960)
    Don't you understand, what I'm trying to say?
    Can't you see the fear that I'm feeling today?
    If the button is pushed, there's no running away,
    There'll be no one to save with the world in a grave,
    take a look around you, boy, it's bound to scare you, boy,
    but you tell me over and over and over again my friend,
    ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All this shit happening is getting me a bit worried. andone got somethign reassuring to say, or are we all fucked?

2. 1337

1337 New Member

anyone*

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

There there, it'll all be ok
    *said in best mummy voice while stroking highs hair.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    There there, it'll all be ok
    *said in best mummy voice while stroking highs hair.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dun touch mah boy, bitch!

*Grabs highclass, bear hugs him n drags him off to kit's sekret underground lair*

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    dun touch mah boy, bitch!

*Grabs highclass, bear hugs him n drags him off to kit's sekret underground lair*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck me,she bites!!!

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*throws UT a roll of duct tape and a giant plastic sheet*
    Catch!

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    *throws UT a roll of duct tape and a giant plastic sheet*
    Catch!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*goes to nearest truck stop lays out plastic sheet, strips,duct tapes ankels,mouth and lastly wrists together.Lays on plastic sheet and waits for next hairy arsed trucker to stop by

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    *goes to nearest truck stop lays out plastic sheet, strips,duct tapes ankels,mouth and lastly wrists together.Lays on plastic sheet and waits for next hairy arsed trucker to stop by<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf r u doing?

9. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Hey UT, may I suggest adopting an on-yer-knees, ass-in-the-air pose? You'll get more takers....

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well she isn't going to be able to do much else with her ankles duct-taped together is she?

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    All this shit happening is getting me a bit worried. andone got somethign reassuring to say, or are we all fucked?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only reassuring thing I can add, is that Barry McGuire was one of the shittiest singers I have ever heard. And, it wasn't just how he was portrayed in the "Doors" movie; he really was that bad in real life.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    The only reassuring thing I can add, is that Barry McGuire was one of the shittiest singers I have ever heard. And, it wasn't just how he was portrayed in the "Doors" movie; he really was that bad in real life.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...SHOW ME THE MONEY!...bloody great film...

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya, who most likely was referring to this:

Yeah...SHOW ME THE MONEY!...bloody great film...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil, who actually was referring to this fucking loser:

The only reassuring thing I can add, is that Barry McGuire was one of the shittiest singers I have ever heard. And, it wasn't just how he was portrayed in the "Doors" movie; he really was that bad in real life.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honest mistake, Dubya...don't sweat it.

14. 1337

1337 New Member

i agree he is a shitty singer. Its just the only quote i could think of that had to do with all of us getting our asses nuked.

15. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

*goes to nearest truck stop lays out plastic sheet, strips,duct tapes ankels,mouth and lastly wrists together.Lays on plastic sheet and waits for next hairy arsed trucker to stop by<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought the duct tape and plastic was to defend yourself from kitana

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uh, i thought it was to keep the evil germs out.

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i thought the duct tape and plastic was to defend yourself from kitana<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No there only one thing that will ward of Kitana and thats soap and water..it doesn't even have to be holy water just as long as its wet.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

Honest mistake, Dubya...don't sweat it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't a mistake Ulf, I was being deliberately witty, however when I posted that quip I was pissed, which means I thought it was the cleverest thing in the world at that time...

However, in the cold sober light of day I now realise it's not funny at all.

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Ah, gotcha... well, I was drunk when I posted what I posted too, so I didn't have the mental capacity to see the wit in it.

Okay, no more posting on this thread while under the influence (right, like THAT will ever happen....).