Blah

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I wasn't ready to come back to this pit yet (still adjusting from the move), but recent events told me I should drop you guys a note.

Someone has access to two AIM IDs I use (DF3296 and WTTL). I am not sure if this person may have chatted with people I know as me or herself (the one you all know and love as Cuntry Skank or Diane or Desiree). The problem has been rectified and she has also been asked not to post here anymore (maybe I should have given you all the choice, but I didn't want her around and I was the one who told her about this place).

Anywho, I know you all have missed me terribly...to bad you don't have real fucking lives (haha).

*HUGZ*
    Yummy

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Danza missed you, he was polishing his dog's red rocket thinking of you in a white tank top with no underwear on! While the asshole left me at the alter. Danza u ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I am not sure if this person may have chatted with people I know as me or herself (the one you all know and love as *Cuntry Skank* or Diane or Desiree<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahaha!What did i say,Pimp?

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Danza missed you, he was polishing his dog's red rocket thinking of you in a white tank top with no underwear on! While the asshole left me at the alter. Danza u ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't even know you two were engaged!!! Whst else did I miss?

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    hahahahaha!What did i say,Pimp?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cryptic messages that only your "boyfriend" would understand might be more appropriate in a private setting. Don't you have a super romantic Instant Messanger program when you two want to be alone?

BTW why the fuck you want to start with me as soon as I get back? You must have really missed me.

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Lesson Learned: Don't give out passwords to sites that match passwords to other accounts that you don't want people to have access to. Some people are devious enough to try them.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    They're sooooo much richer now that you have re-entered them...

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah, i had thought it was pretty obvious what that post was about!?!!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    BTW why the fuck you want to start with me as soon as I get back? You must have really missed me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Start with you'? Well as much as you'd like to imagine that's what happened (sorry to have ruined the pre-formulated plans you no doubt had...glad to see you decided to just use them anyway... whether they are applicable or not ),you're clearly wrong...the evidence is here in full view for all to see...you must have some serious type of mental imbalance if you think you can weave your lies in front of everyone but be too dumb to think anyone will see what's going on.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

(maybe I should have given you all the choice, but you would all have chosen her in place of me)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Liar Scummy:
    Cryptic messages that only your "boyfriend" would understand might be more appropriate in a private setting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    BWAHAHAHAHHA! I understood her note just fine and it seems we are in agreement with each other! You are a big fat LIAR! i hope you stick around so we can make fun of you some more. its lonely without Wank* sometimes. Kisses- Rat

PS I hope your move was stressful and hard on you and you have a difficult time adjusting.

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I wasn't ready to come back to this pit yet (still adjusting from the move), but recent events told me I should drop you guys a note.

Someone has access to two AIM IDs I use (DF3296 and WTTL). I am not sure if this person may have chatted with people I know as me or herself (the one you all know and love as Cuntry Skank or Diane or Desiree). The problem has been rectified and she has also been asked not to post here anymore (maybe I should have given you all the choice, but I didn't want her around and I was the one who told her about this place).

Anywho, I know you all have missed me terribly...to bad you don't have real fucking lives (haha).

*HUGZ*
    Yummy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know who the fuck you are... But that Cuntry Skank girl was gonna fuck me and IMC! Go back wherever you came from unless you have a fine ass and plan on fucking us too.

And tell Cuntry Skank we're gonna pound her pussy until the dripping smeg from it begins to resemble something that looks like crude oil.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:

BWAHAHAHAHHA! I understood her note just fine and it seems we are in agreement with each other! You are a big fat LIAR! i hope you stick around so we can make fun of you some more. its lonely without Wank* sometimes. Kisses- Rat

PS I hope your move was stressful and hard on you and you have a difficult time adjusting.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You with calling me a liar again, I've never understood that, what have I lied about?

The move wasn't bad at all, we had lots of help. As for getting "adjusted", I accidentally got a job right away and it is hard to be back working 40 hours a week and catching up with everyone I haven't seen in 6 months. It'll work out though, we can have parties at our new place anytime because the old couple next door thinks its "cute" that everyone we know are musicians and "understand" young people need to let loose.

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I don't know who the fuck you are... But that Cuntry Skank girl was gonna fuck me and IMC! Go back wherever you came from unless you have a fine ass and plan on fucking us too.

And tell Cuntry Skank we're gonna pound her pussy until the dripping smeg from it begins to resemble something that looks like crude oil.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, I am a fat chick and nobody here thinks I am fine except Danza and I think your brother Maryland Dumbass is in love with me but I don't fuck white trash anymore.

If I was an evil bitch I would give you some of Cuntry Skank's real info so you could do just that and maybe IMC would rough her up a little too, but she didn't piss me off that bad more like annoyed me.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

the old couple next door thinks its "cute" that everyone we know are musicians and "understand" young people need to let loose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They must be old to think that the 40 something year old whore with saggy udders that moved in next door is "young"!

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    They must be old to think that the 40 something year old whore with saggy udders that moved in next door is "young"!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He isn't 40 (he's my age) and he isn't a whore...but his man boobs are a little droopy.

Oh wait, you meant me. FUCK YOU and YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

If I was an evil bitch I would give you some of Cuntry Skank's real info so you could do just that and maybe IMC would rough her up a little too, but she didn't piss me off that bad more like annoyed me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pussy

17. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Nobody holds a record larger than mine!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cept maybe me

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I didn't even know you two were engaged!!! Whst else did I miss?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UHHH Kit's a baptist who is gonna get married off to a closet homosexual. And Tommy's penis got sucked off by using his self felatio super duper suck fuck machine.

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I agree with Pimp. You're being a pussy. I was gonna meet her for real a couple weeks ago. Give her a hot beef injection.

I assure you my brother doesn't love you. He is happy with the bitch he has now.... and when did he become white trash? That's what I am! Nobody holds a record larger than mine!

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I agree with Pimp. You're being a pussy. I was gonna meet her for real a couple weeks ago. Give her a hot beef injection.

I assure you my brother doesn't love you. He is happy with the bitch he has now.... and when did he become white trash? That's what I am! Nobody holds a record larger than mine!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure they are very happy, he was just slightly obsessed with me...it usually happens with carnies, freshly released cons, and rotten.com fans.