Black name

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lord Obeiseness, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Lord Obeiseness

Lord Obeiseness New Member

if ya know any black names post em hee..example: Shonquay....Katreena...Laqueefa...etc

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Lord Obeiseness the nigger

3. kitana

kitana New Member

katina?

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey i bet youd make a great nigger kitana,wanna be my slave?from now on you can call me bwana tommy.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey i bet youd make a great nigger kitana,wanna be my slave?from now on you can call me bwana tommy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the only slave here is u, tommy. get on yer knees, bitch

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ofeila? kinda reminds me of Oprah...

7. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Lemonjello. Saw this on a woman working in a local Wal-Mart. Pronounced leemawnghelow

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Ofeila? kinda reminds me of Oprah...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

look it up n tell me origin n meanings

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Lemonjello. Saw this on a woman working in a local Wal-Mart. Pronounced leemawnghelow<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, thats a diff name

9. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    wow, thats a diff name<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and didn't take much brains to come up with either. Maybe it meant something. Like that's all her fat ass would eat or something like that.

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Why are so many of you on here obsessed with fat women? Come on, you all call me a fat ass bitch, come get you breakfast. Bacon & eggs. Greasy, rotten bacon and rancid eggs. MMMMMMMmmmm. Sorry I have been drinking a little.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Why are so many of you on here obsessed with fat women? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its b/c thats all they can get

12. 1337

1337 New Member

Jamal, tyrice, Kamika, Shamika, anythign ending with ika
    any thign starting with a J
    Nigger, negroid, coon ect...

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Why are so many of you on here obsessed with fat women?.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because a lot of us are mortally terrified of waking up with a hangover, turning over in bed, and coming face to face with one...

my liver is eternally thankful to fat women

anyway.... go crawl up richard geres rectum, puffy cheeked whore

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    because a lot of us are mortally terrified of waking up with a hangover, turning over in bed, and coming face to face with one...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

apart from lomo... he plies them with drink and shoves frogs and toads up their cunts

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LMFAO! I swear... the bitch passed out on the patio... how was I to know what would crawl up there?

16. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Hi everybody,been commin here a while now,thought id join and maybe meet some like minded people and possibly make some new friends.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Hi everybody,been commin here a while now,thought id join and maybe meet some like minded people and possibly make some new friends.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah, real smart

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    yeh dead clever you posted this twice you braindead cunt go fuck of before kitana cuts your balls off

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh dead clever you posted this twice you braindead cunt go fuck of before kitana cuts your balls off<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like i did to u