bill clinton is the coolest pres we've had

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by sparky69, Sep 10, 2001.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

gettin head in the oval office is the best thing that a president has ever done.

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

this idea sucks i am never going to post it again

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hell yeah man, just have to trust some broad to fuck it for ya... like always....

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky69:
    this idea sucks i am never going to post it again <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good,good,bitch-you do nothing but clutter up the threads with your neo-pubescent premature ejaculatory verbal squirts anyway.Now be off with you!I believe you have a terrorist to kill!!!LOL.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky69:
    this idea sucks i am never going to post it again <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think clinton would have been out shaking hands if he were president right now, instead of working to resolve this shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was in on it, with the bastard being in Australia when it happened... Think about it... "Aaw, c'mon... wait until I'm out of office, please... I'll give you all the secrets you want!"

6. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Bill Clinton's son, Chester is one ugly motherfucker! Oh yeah, you all may know him as Chelsea, but I know him as Chester. I met him while dumpster-diving in DC a few summers ago. He found the coolest pair of sneakers that I had ever laid my blood shot eyes on. They were huge! Something told me they were OJ Simpson's... I had to have them! Chester WOULD NOT hand them over! I hate that fucking spoiled brat! Nicole would have wanted ME to have them... not that ugly mofo. He ran off with them and I haven't seem him since. Well, I did via the media... minus the shoes. I hope that stupid dickhead still has them. I hope they bring him nightmares. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and think about him putting them on and NEVER being able to take them off! I imagine him running and running and running... screaming out in pain... running and running... bleeding and crying... and running! Eventually, the soles would wear out and expose his socked feet. But he'd continue to run and run and scream and bleed... socks wearing off exposing flesh... running, running, screaming, bleeding... finally wearing himself to the bone... running, running, not screaming anymore because his voice is too horse from screaming... running, running, wheezing... until finally his ugly little heart jumps right out of his flat little chest and he dies on the street with absolutely NO dignity! Then a group of vagrants find him, piss down his throat, and set his ass on fire!! Fuck the Clintons!! (especially Chester)

7. methinks

methinks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    Aaw, c'mon... wait until I'm out of office, please... I'll give you all the secrets you want!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually he probably would have wanted something like this to happen while he was in office. he wanted to be a president to go down in history books, but that doesnt happen unless something major happens...
    so he's actually probably jealous of 'ole georgie right now.

There was an op-ed in the USA Today (i think it was yesterday's) that said something of the same effect.