BIG mind fuck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by cleanergeezer, Feb 8, 2002.

1. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

I just been to a party!
    Top fun, I`ve just spent a few very altered hours with two "cultual exchange" Israeli students that came over from the West bank.
    I`ve never met two more racist and paranoid fuckers in my life! Never!
    I`m stunned! (well, not about the paranoid bit, but that was my fault!, ha ha ha.)
    These two young people have been raised to see all Arabs as a lower life form, to see themselves as a cut above.
    After the usual pro/anti palastine cause stuff that you`ll always get into, you`ll always, at some point, end up talking about the treatment of the jews during WW2.
    Now that is where the fun started.....
    This seemed to coinside about an hour after I`d dropped a couple of microdots into the`re drinks, (the host with the most!)ha! my, how we laughted! (It always kills me how mine kicks in after twenty mins or so but you have to wait for the rest to join in!)
    Anyway, to cut a (very sureal) long story short, on monday, two young people with a whole new prespective on "feeling like we are the nazi youth" will fly home to extract an explanaition from there parents!

Ahh.. Ambassidor Cleanergeezer, you are spoiling us with your sureal wallpaper, and ever changing carpet.
    Sleep tight exchange student "trippers".

This all looks very strange, I`m of to bed!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    After the usual pro/anti palastine cause stuff that you`ll always get into, you`ll always, at some point, end up talking about the treatment of the jews during WW2.
    Now that is where the fun started.....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that kinda reminds us of stephen the scottish/czechoslovakian/jewish ex-navy british secret agent we met in a bar... the one who was torn between wanting to take Nursey home to fuck her, or go for a gun to shoot her...

he was the same as all jews.. was only interested in understanding things from the side of 'gods chosen people' and expected deference beause his 'people' have been persecuted for years...

3. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

People make the common misconception of always doing shit for their "people" it all comes down to looking out for yourself in the end. It doesn't matter what ethnic group, religeon, shoe size, hair color in the end who's gonna make decisions for you? Yourself. People are so ignorant.