BIG MEATY VEINY PUSATING poll CLAMPED IN MY HAND!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 14, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i think Whore is Scummy. duh.

2. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Aaaah shit. I don't know most of y'alls to comment much... That hairy mofo that done sign on a few time, can't remember his name tho. Think he live in michagin or somethi.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I'd bone any chick here at Fugly cept for Kit and Yummy.Yep.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then i would rape u

4. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i think Whore is Scummy. duh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whore of babylon right

been gone for a few months and haven't gotten used to the new resident losers

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    then i would rape u<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then I would take you to court.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Then I would take you to court.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

phun phun!

*imagines GAS in court krying to judge, telling everyone how a female raped him...*

LMFAO!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    nun...butt i would rape all the guys here just b/c they wouldnt like it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wouldnt bother me one bit rape me all you like you dirty lil horny hispanic bitch.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    nun...butt i would rape all the guys here just b/c they wouldnt like it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wouldnt bother me one bit rape me all you like you dirty lil horny hispanic bitch.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    wouldnt bother me one bit rape me all you like you dirty lil horny hispanic bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in that kase, i am nut gonna touch ya.