Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by brixtor, Jun 6, 2002.

1. brixtor

brixtor New Member

Anyone in England watching it?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

probably not

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

They just want to see if the transponders in your televisions are working correctly.

Did you ever wonder why you get anonymous calls asking you to remove the tinfoil from the back of your television?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    They just want to see if the transponders in your televisions are working correctly.

Did you ever wonder why you get anonymous calls asking you to remove the tinfoil from the back of your television?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who r u asking

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ive watched a bit of it but it looks like they got a right bunch of fucking reards in there this year,one of left after 3 days COS SHE WAS CLOSTROPHOBIC??????
    what kind of prick goes into a big brother that dont like enclosed places the stupid bitch.
    i got an idea to livin it up they should give out just one meal a day not one meal each just one meal and watch em all fight over the fucker survival of the fittest.
    and for celebrity big brother they should lock up the back street boys and n sync with deicide and canibal corpse see what state those lovely n sync are in when they come out.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

the blonde one needs to shut her fucking mouth, the black one needs to lose weight and then they all need to be called to the diary room, gang raped, shot, quartered and fed to the chickens.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

disorder i think you should give divina a ring and tell her that i couldnthave put it better myself,the blonde one,you on about the one that resembles a pig??