Beware of Buses

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

From the creators of BangBus... Bait Bus

2. 1337

1337 New Member

Conductor Cock says NEXT STOP, YOUR ANUS, CHOO CHOO!!!!

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

"We pay some random chick of the street to fuck a total stranger in a van".

Yeah,sure.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

THOSE DUDES ARE WICKED AWESOME

5. brookie

brookie New Member

When I saw the topic heading, I thought this was going to be a thread about Yummy's ass.

6. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    When I saw the topic heading, I thought this was going to be a thread about Yummy's ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    When I saw the topic heading, I thought this was going to be a thread about Yummy's ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you rushed right in...give it up, you ain't getting any

8. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

I wanna ride da bus! I wanna ride da bus!

9. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!??

10. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    thats Yummy's pic. seriously.

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    thats Yummy's pic. seriously.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That is not yummy! That is a monster made of ham getting ready for an eat attack.

12. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

She aint got nothin on me... i'm DEAD SEXY... C'mon tommy... cum to mummy...

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    That is not yummy! That is a monster made of ham getting ready for an eat attack.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that is me...and I am made of marshmellow not ham

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Even thought the pic is almost all white you can still see all of the acne divets in her oatmeal like face. Fucking sick.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Really? I thought she was going for the 'stubble look' - I hear that's 'in' now.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

acne divets in her oatmeal like face<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually I have good skin...not sure why photoshop did that...or why my hair looks like dreads

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    actually I have good skin...not sure why photoshop did that...or why my hair looks like dreads<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Prolly cause you are a disgusting fat porkbeast that molestes every bologna sandwich that crosses your path.

18. 1337

1337 New Member

Conductor Fist says NEXT STOP, YOUR FACE, CHOO CHOO!!!!

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    She aint got nothin on me... i'm DEAD SEXY... C'mon tommy... cum to mummy...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mamn what is that exactly between your legs? I can't make it out? I believe you are sucking it into your love tunnel and mamn that is scary.........make it go away please mamn.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

LMFAO! glad to see some guy on guy shit.