Best way to perform date rape..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TimBoaT, Nov 22, 2002.

1. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

with all this awareness bullshit that schools forcefeed the youth of today. Daterape has not only become a well known past time of the not-so-well endowed, the semetrically challenged, and the fucking thousands of perverts in north america, it's become an art-form

now since all these bitches are guarding their drinks so closely, the good old drop a few roofies into the unsuspecting college students drink isn't a viable option anymore... so who has come up with some interesting, and creative ways to lure the ladies into you're bed (or force them to it)

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

If you're hot, you don't need roofies to 'lure' the women.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    If you're hot, you don't need roofies to 'lure' the women.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was truly insightful!

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    not-so-well endowed, the semetrically challenged, and the fucking thousands of perverts in north americaB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which category are you in? Post pics so we can rule a couple of them out.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why the fuck do you have sisqio in your signature?

6. stymie

stymie New Member

Who the fuck is sisqio?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sisqio is that dyslexic r'n'b singer guy who did the song about unleashing the dragon

8. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

well shit!... you guys are positively useless! ALL I want to do is get laid. and all we're talkin about is somebody who sings about thongs... *tear*... and all that thinking about thongs does is perpetuate my blue balled situation.

Damn you all to hell!

9. stymie

stymie New Member

I suppose we could have a whip round and send the fucker to Manningham Lane (Bradford) You will have no need of rohypnol etc. cos these *girls* really put out. A once in a lifetime experience not to be missed. Give me your address and I'll pick you up.

10. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

40 balslim crescent

be there, or be... not there

11. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    that was truly insightful!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know!

13. D

D New Member

Don't go for girls out of your league would be a start. Aim a little lower. Looks aren't everything you know.

Obviously I don't have that problem. I don't need personality to get a shag.

And think how grateful an nice 'bubbly' 'kerazy' friendly clever fat dog will be to you if you express some sort interest in her. She may even let you rape her arse if she is that kerazy. The whole point of the rape will be lost if she encourages it though

Just become a barman or bouncer at a club.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey wank, want to suck me off?

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Fuck you IMC you still haven't followed through on your promise to let me

16. D

D New Member

How droll. I don't need to aim lower thank you.

And you should be more wary of the rank you go for. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't touch a cantankerous prick like you even if there was the promise of hair pulling later on.

But seeing as your offering I haven't got anything or anyone else to do.... get that pin cushion ready.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Oh my bad, UT gets me ifrst, a promise is a promise

18. D

D New Member

deja fucking vu.

Well... im heart broken now... and no doubt am gonna get shit loads of "you were too good for him anyway" from my friends and family.... but I knew that anyway.

Im gonna go listen to Coldplay and Blazin' Squad and think about my loss.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    deja fucking vu.

Im gonna go listen to Coldplay and Blazin' Squad and think about my loss.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who the fuck is that? what kinda panties are tyoyu wearing?>

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've heard of Coldplay. I remember that song they had out last year. I liked the music to it, just not the singing or words. The video was too happy. I think I'm thinking of Coldplay?