Best way to dispose of a body

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Got pigs?

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

well once I....uh my friend.......had a body he needed to get rid of. He went out to the country side and chopped the body up and burried the body parts in seperate locations. Remember to break the bones and don't rap the parts. That allows for quicker decomposition. A broken bone won't look like a human bone, if you break it up enough.

Hope that helps.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Lomo's right pigs will eat everything including the bones.

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Got pigs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snatch is a great movie.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Lomo's right pigs will eat everything including the bones.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes-but-if-you-whip-up-a-nice-spicy-caribbean-dish-then-so-will-west-indians

and-you-can-also-make-a-killing-at-the-carnival-(excusethepun)

6. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dirty Pervert:
    Snatch is a great movie.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess what cunt i bet Lomo knew that b4 he even saw the film not everyone gets their education from BlockBusters

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

"hypothetical situation" say you had a body in your freezer what is the best way to dispose of it? any advice would be appreciated.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

maybe people could post up some interesting recipes... don't look at me because i'm a philistine when it comes to food... addarently

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes i know 'p' is nowhere near 'd'

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Guess what cunt i bet Lomo knew that b4 he even saw the film not everyone gets their education from BlockBusters<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good guess...

12. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

yeah! stupid face!

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Go to a cemetery and bury it in the same plot that someone who just got buried is in. Who's gonna look there?

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Guess what cunt i bet Lomo knew that b4 he even saw the film not everyone gets their education from BlockBusters<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I guess I'm just the only one..

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

My advice would be not to kill in the first place, as it's wrong, very wrong...

Jesus, if we all followed the 10 commandments in the first place this world would be such a nicer place....HALLELUJAH!!!

There's nothing about taking drugs in them there commandments is there?

* coughs *

16. Xevrathrusra_the_Godless

Xevrathrusra_the_Godless New Member

Dismember it. Bury body parts in different locations. Be sure that you smash the teeth in the jaw to make identification difficult. Sprinkle quicklime on the body helps.

Or dismember it in a weird ritualistic way, and plant the semen of some guy you really hate on it. Do this to a few other random people - er - corpses and voila!

17. unlimited-time

18. unlimited-time

19. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

thanks for all the help and replies but i just used a wood chipper quick and effective right into a blast furnace used for smelting iron ore no evidence left **wipes tear from eye** i really appreciate the outpoor of help, post ritualistic murder party, directions to follow!