Best religious joke

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by The Desacrator, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

now that made me laugh

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

hmm.. guess its time to post some of my collection.

4 nuns were confessing their sins. The first one confesses that she saw a naked penis. Her penance was 10 Hail Marys and to wash her wyws out with holy water. The second nun confesses that she touched a naked penis. Her penance was to say 20 Hail Marys and wash her hands in holy water. At this point the fourth nun steps up in line and says "I'm next, because I'll be damned if I'm going to gargle that water after she dunks her ass in it!"

Q: What's black, white and red, and can't go through a revolving door?
    A: A nun with a spear through her head.

Two nuns were walking through the park at night whereupon they were set up on by the local gang of roughs and raped. Continuing on their journey, the one nun said to the other "How do you think the Mother Superior will react when we tell here we were raped twice?" The other nun said "But we have only been raped once!" and the first nun replied "Yes, but we're coming back this way, aren't we?"

A man saw a battered nun laying the alley. He asked her what was wrong, where she said that today was horrible. First she got excommunicated for getting drunk on sacramental wine, then she broke her leg trying to save her dog from getting run over by a truck. When she failed, a bone flew from the dog and put out her eye. Then she was roughed up and mugged and left here to die. At that, the man looked down, opened his fly and said "Lady, this just isn't your day!"

Q: What's black and white and red all over?
    A: A nun on the rag.

Q: What did the priest say when his secretary asked him what to do about the new abortion bill?
    A: Pay it, pay it quick.

Q: What's another name for a nun on the rag?
    A: A Holy Terror

------------------
    Braise the Lord!

3. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

I have finally decided to grace you all with my presence.
    Anyways ive got a couple of jokes.
    Three nuns were sitting on a park bench one day. A flasher walked up and showed them his stuff.
    The first nun had a stroke.

The second nun had a stroke.

The third nun's arm was too short.

Why doesent jesus eat m&m's?
    They keep falling through the holes in his hands.

A man is walking past the church one day. He sees two alter boys with their penises stuck in the snow bank.
    The man asked them, "Why do you have your penises in the snow bank?"

The boys quickly replied, "Father Smith always likes to have a couple of cold ones after work."

ok im done.

4. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Dear God,
    So far today,
    I've done all right.
    I haven't gossiped. I haven't lost my temper. I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent.I havent necrosized any bitches.

I am very thankful for that.

But, in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed; and from then on, I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Amen

Thank god im athiest!

5. The Desacrator

The Desacrator New Member

Damnation and barbed wire sodomy! I am fucking impressed! This MB is excruciatingly entertaining! ***Nothing Sacred , No One Spared***

6. The Desacrator

The Desacrator New Member

Damnation and barbed wire sodomy! I'm fucking impressed! This MB is excruciatingly funny! ***Nothing Sacred , No One Spared***