besides missing bea arthur.............

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Apr 10, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Where the hell is robert reed burried? That was was a fucking fairy! Or what about the chick from Family affair? Hey I miss these people and I am sure nauseous does too!!!! Maybe we could send Kitana over to play with the bodies? She sure loves those dead things.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Who the fuck is Robert Reed, and what the hell is "Family Affair?"

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Robert Reed was Mike Brady. I hated that show, BTW. (Although Greg Brady was pretty fucking hot in his day ) He is buried here.

And I have never seen "Family Affair", but did find this site.

How old are you, Dick? I grew up watching shows like; The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Family Ties, Threes Company, One Day At A Time, Silver Spoons, Double Trouble, Give Me A Break, Knight Rider, Solid Gold, Bosom Buddies, and Alice. I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

Oh the 80's. I used to love that show, 'You Can't Do That on Television'. I think my mom had to buy at least 4 bottles of Pert Plus a week because I would dump half a bottle on my head each night while taking a bath. (It was the closest thing I had to slime)

Damn, I wish I had a time machine.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Which reminds me... whatever happened to Alister on YCDTOT?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Holy shit! It's Alasdair.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No... dueling banjos, not fiddles...

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Have you been drinking tonight? Oh yeah... you're awake. Nevermind.

Aladair Gillis not Alasdair Fraser.

I forgot what Alasdair looked like anyway. I can't believe I thought he was so fine in 1985. Blaugh!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Have you been drinking tonight? Oh yeah... you're awake. Nevermind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oddly enough, I thought it'd be funny to go in for that interview tomorrow without a hangover... It'd be my first one like that, too!

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Interview?!!!

Bonne chance!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No shit... I hope everyone here was sitting down when they read that...

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah... Most people do stand at their computers, don't they?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Smartass...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Smartass...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm not sure what happened to all those Canadian kids on that show. I know Alanis Morrisette became a singer but she's like the only one I know of that did anything else. I wanted to fuck Moose errrr Christine. Lisa Ruddy is probally a crack whore and Alasdair was ugly as piss. I also thought there was a guy named Kevin who was on it for a long time. He was the oldest kid. What were the other ones names? I can't remember shit.

Oh shit.... that Dougie asshole.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The cast...

Hey, did anyone ever watch Degrassi Jr. High? I watched the hell out of that show.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I had no fucking idea Alanis was on that show... I used to watch that shit, too...

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm gonna find this girl and fuck her. Just to say I fucked a kid from YCDTOTV.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

How cool... You can have Jill, and IMC can have her younger sister...

Although, I bet she's all grown up now...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    Maybe we could send Kitana over to play with the bodies? She sure loves those dead things.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah! direct me to their burial sites