Becky Bryant's daughter is a real fucking cum burping, blood

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

If you guys are ever in cornwall (about 15 miles from bodmin moor) and have to blow a load, or need a YOUNG little girl to suck some warm farts from your ass, look up Becky Bryant. Yeah becky is old and yeast fillled, but her daughter will always help you out. So what if she is a preschool prostitute? Just throw becky a quid, and have fun with her duaghter! I did! (I also wiped my bloody cock on the little cunts favorite teddybear, and bit off part of her nipple, but thats another story)

2. supersexybitch

supersexybitch New Member

I was gonna write something about this topic but ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    I was gonna write something about this topic but ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why don't you do better superfuckingfatbitch? Have you shit out any puppies yet? Oh wait I forgot, you arre becky

4. supersexybitch

lmfao noooooooooooooo i am not becky..stupid little man

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sure becky

6. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    why don't you do better superfuckingfatbitch? Have you shit out any puppies yet? Oh wait I forgot, you arre becky<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many times till it gets through your thick skull
    ITS NOT ME

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzwhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziszzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzupzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzwithzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. supersexybitch

I dont think they can get it through their thick skulls that we are not the same person becky.
    Here this might help
    Sky=Becky
    Supersexybitch=Sophie
    There got it now

9. Sky

Sky New Member

P.S ... GO FUCK YOURSELF I.M.C THATS IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR LITTLE WILLY ....... WHICH I DOUBT!!!

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    P.S ... GO FUCK YOURSELF I.M.C THATS IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR LITTLE WILLY ....... WHICH I DOUBT!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow.. i bet that will really hurt his feelings... {insert retard smiley here}

11. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    wow.. i bet that will really hurt his feelings... {insert retard smiley here}<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell some-one who cares!!

12. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohhh... these girls are getting vicious

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...says becky after thinking long and hard about a swift, speedy and witty comeback....

well done becky you're excelling yourself.. unfortunately in your case it ain't hard...

14. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    ...says becky after thinking long and hard about a swift, speedy and witty comeback....

well done becky you're excelling yourself.. unfortunately in your case it ain't hard...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it took all my wit and intellect to come up with that one!
    Still we cant all be as brainy as His master Pimp now can we?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you could try... look at sparky, he tries to be clever and look at the respect he gets... he's one cool motherfucker and it's all down to his effort

16. Sky

Sky New Member

Well at least while your insulting me and my family your leaving some other poor fucker alone!! eh!

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

when have i ever mentioned your family?

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

when have i ever mentioned your family?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry too much... it's a common trait in inbreeds, that if you talk about one you talk about them all.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

becky is just mad because the last time I fucked her kid, I didnt give there the one quid.

20. Sky

Sky New Member

when have i ever mentioned your family?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didnt say YOU had mentioned my family!!