Be gentle its my first time!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Angie, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

Well I've just got home from work and just checked. I do have tits and a vagina. (cunt to you). I hate that word.

2. tekniq

tekniq New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angie:
    Well I've just got home from work and just checked. I do have tits and a vagina. (cunt to you). I hate that word.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post pictures

3. Coma White

Coma White New Member

yeah, we want proof, please include close ups

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Yuk. Need more of a wide angled lens than a close up. Did you know that Harold Shipmans last meal was a chicken Madas and rice. He said it was lovely but could of murdered a nan.

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

oi vey... a nan?

6. Coma White

Coma White New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angie:
    Need more of a wide angled lens than a close up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why? you fat?

7. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Have you heard of Didcot? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Have they got a collection of Steam trains at Didcot? Swear I've been there as a kid...

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:

why? you fat?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know an "Angie" that isn't?

9. Angie

Angie New Member

Didcot is famous for its steam trains. Peep peep.
    And no I'm not fat. just you normal nuerotic female. Ok slightly plump. But that does mean I have big tits!! weh hey!

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Please suck warm farts from my asshole...

Post pics or shut the fuck up cunt

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

And no I'm not fat. just you normal nuerotic female. Ok slightly plump. But that does mean I have big tits!! weh hey!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume by this statement that's your a 250Ib lardass with a whopping great big cunt far to flappy and used for anyone to want to take a photograph of it.

12. Angie

Angie New Member

Flappy, Well no you are very far form the truth! Still if your prick is so small that all the women you've had are flappy then shame.

13. stymie

stymie New Member

You got a knob UT? You kept that quiet.

14. Coma White

Coma White New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    Do you know an "Angie" that isn't?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now that i think about it, nothing good ever came out of england, the women are buttfucking ugly and the food tastes like rotting shit

15. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    now that i think about it, nothing good ever came out of england, the women are buttfucking ugly and the food tastes like rotting shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

better than france is it not?

16. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post some pics then slightly plump angie, we never tire of tits. btw, are you lactating, that would make the pics even better.

17. stymie

stymie New Member

now that i think about it, nothing good ever came out of england, the women are buttfucking ugly and the food tastes like rotting shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So speaks a complete cunt. Where the fuck you from? Wherever the fuck it is I can guarantee the best thing to come out of whatever shithole you are from is a flight back to blighty.
    Like you spend time here ya illiterate spastic.

18. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Flappy, Well no you are very far form the truth! Still if your prick is so small that all the women you've had are flappy then shame.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,infact i got a HUGE knob and it vibrates.
    And for god sake woman admiting that you're not only fat but got a pair of flappy beef curtains isn't an image i want in my head.

19. Coma White

Coma White New Member

im from a little piece of shit courty called denmark, never heard of it?
    our goverment is one of the little cocksuckers that followed bush and his little bitch, blair, in to iraq.

this little wanker country fucking sucks and the only fucking positive part of it is that we have some mighty fine blonds

20. tekniq

tekniq New Member

elizabeth hurly?