Bands I have listened to all X-mas (and x-mas eve) day

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 25, 2000.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

You wanna know what I listened to all god damn christmas? I listened to my spoiled bitch ass brat of a step sister moan groan bitch and complain about all her shit that she got, and what she didnt get. How is this right? How is it that I stand up to all 200 pounds of her fat 10 year old ass?

------------------
    I made snacks

2. Icare

Icare New Member

OH NO!I hope that didn't anger pimp-he will remove me from his 'protection list' if i have!Er,I was meaning 'teachers pets' like 'Jew'(who seems more keen to stay in the 'retards' columns),so,sorry er....(shit-i think i've made it worse)...BYE!!!

3. timeforyumyums

Now see all that was uncalled for but I guess alot of this shit is uncalled for.
    In the end the one hanging off the edge is the one who...just...lets...go.

Strap on? Strap on? DIRRRRTY. I have never had one of those before but if I ever do I will let you take your piggie and stick its hind legs in your boots and fuck the bacon right out of her while you watch me and my HOTT as girlfriend get it on. Deal?
    greenapplesplaters knows how Hot my girlfriend really is. MMM MMM GOOD!

4. timeforyumyums

I am not in to the whole strap on thing but still yes I have a girlfriend and she means alot more then what people give us credit for.
    I have a question for all the guys. What do you play little head games with your "girl"? I don't get it but I am really really really willin to learn more about this mating ritual.
    Any takers care to answer this dare I say it, tough question ?

------------------
    I made snacks

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

my idea of headgames involes a baseball bat, or billy club

6. timeforyumyums

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

7. Celestia

Celestia New Member

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

* Dido
    * Hustletown
    * Eminem
    * Suavehouse
    * Creed

[/list]

------------------
    I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing,but I think unicorns are kick ass!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you listen to Eminigger? I lost all respect I didnt have for you

9. Icare

Icare New Member

Quick doctor-i think 'timeforyumyums' has a fever!And worse-i think it may be 'lockjaw' so you're going to have to take that temperature anally-sorry yumyums,but it will just be a little bit uncomfortable for a moment or two.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ok 'Icare' you can go now,i can take care of this.Are you ready yet 'doctor'?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ok,well i'm just going to give 'celestia' a quick jab of potassium chloride while i'm waiting.

12. timeforyumyums

I am a bi sexual female.
    I am glad applegreensplatter told me about this thing. A site where you actually get to say EXACTLY what is on your mind and I must say that this is something greatly forgotten in this day and age.
    Happy New Year's!

------------------
    I made snacks

13. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

happy fucking new years everyone!

------------------
    Who are you and how did you get in here? Im a locksmith. And, im a locksmith

14. timeforyumyums

Well Merry fucking happy new year's to you too.
    Awww I never knew you actually had sentimental feelings although you probabily don't and itis just all the conssumed alcohol you have had the plessure to down.

I hear ya with the whole count down. Its like "Hey lets stay up and wait till 12:01 to go to fuckin bed!" Nope nothing like stayin home chillin with some Bud light, XX and some cigarettes.
    I like firey bacon!

------------------
    I made snacks

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Damn yumyums,you just got here and you talk like you own the fucking place.And quit with the fucking novels already.geez.

If it wasn't for drunken rants,I'd have about half as many posts as I do now Pimp.Hell,I don't think the forums would even exist without them.

Happy fucking new years!

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

An injury-free night of drinking is rare for me.I always end up with some kind of cut or bruise.I hate that!
    Congrats Pimp...

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.