Baby Jesus has arrived!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Baby Jesus, Jan 8, 2003.

1. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    shut the fuck up i didn't ask you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why dont you suck my left tit, i am entitled to my opinion...not my fault your too retarded to understand what people post...do you need some ESL???

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I'm gonna take the slut test!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

awww lookie!!!
    11% slutty

which is actually less than the average, 46%.

Based on the 7,332,883 test takers so far:
    you're sluttier than 2% of the world.
    you're cleaner than 98% of the world.

5. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

45% slutty
    which is actually less than the average, 46%.

Based on the 7,333,216 test takers so far:
    you're sluttier than 49% of the world.
    you're cleaner than 49% of the world.

FACT
    42,586 women agreed with you, and chose "George Clooney" as the best sex option of all time.

bwhahaha

6. sexc

sexc New Member

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

wow you really are a whore......... Not like my love sarcastic....I LOVE U sarcastic!!!!!!!!

8. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

Please be being carefull Miss Sarcastic, Mr Yiddish sugar-bowl Perot is only being after your money.

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

The new baby jesus is here huh? do us all a favor, here are some nails, a cross and crown of thorns you get the idea.

10. sweetlyscented

He can take "whatever" he wants from me sangay....

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah sanjay.. stupid_bitch is an "artist-whore"... apparently she pays men to fuck her... it's some pretentious social comment that nobody really gives a fuck about.. apart from her back-slappy no talent pseudo-artisty clique

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yeah sanjay.. stupid_bitch is an "artist-whore"... apparently she pays men to fuck her... it's some pretentious social comment that nobody really gives a fuck about.. apart from her back-slappy no talent pseudo-artisty clique<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is an interesting social commentary on an oblivously half-wit who is desperatley seeking your attention in one form or another it is very pathetic, pimp you should see if you could get a free one for critiquing her avant garde au-current crap could be fun on a aimless afternoon.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I thought Stupid_bitch was a lawyer-whore... Hmm I don't know. Peole on the internet lie so fucking much

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I thought Stupid_bitch was a lawyer-whore... Hmm I don't know. Peole on the internet lie so fucking much <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah they do dont they IMC..like u keep promising i can suck your cock

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey I told you, anytime you want it... want me to mailyou over some spent rubbers?

16. kitana

kitana New Member

baby jesus needs to be circumsized... n then krucified

17. sweetlyscented

pimp how about you kiss my puerto rican ass?

IMC: I'm not a lawyer, I'm an asst. attorney I got to law school. So, in a few years yes I'll be a lawyer. DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

Does it matter? Most of the people who respond with hate posts just fucking wish they could be like me. They hate living poor and dirty Not my fault you had a fucked up life! Suck it bitch!

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so what does that mean for peole who brag about being rich and lecherious? Secondly, don't you have some "hate" posts laying about? does that mean you want to be Like Whore of Babble-on?

things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

19. sweetlyscented

I don't want to be like anyone but myself IMC... Unlike some other people on here..

I'm not the type of person to brag about shit unless someone tries to be pathetic and in close watching says "I'm lying" that's just being hateful! Even if I was lying EVEN IF I WAS, why does it fucking matter? This is fugly.com aka the INTERENT. It's not like I will ever meet any of you in real life just as well as you would never meet me, so who cares who/what/when/why about me?

I never said people can't "hate" me, in fact more then quite a few do. I just have my own opinion about people who dislike me.

Yes I have hate posts going around, just like there are hate posts here about me. Isn't anything new to me on fugly.

One day people are nice/cool the next day they are dicks/pathetic. That is just how the world goes round'

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I guess Im Nice/cool then dicks/pathetic...

Nope Im just me, and unfortunatly, I just call em' like I see em..

Sorry if it throws a knot in your ass..