Baby Jesus has arrived!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Baby Jesus, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus New Member

Hail the new king, baby!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

3. sexc

sexc New Member

here we go

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

sssshhhh! maybe if you leave it alone it will go away.

5. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    here we go<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you cannot be "help" responsible...nice job cat.

6. kat

kat New Member

*stares blankly*
    riiiiiiggghtt

change of subject please!!

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yay! Baby Jesus!

8. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    you cannot be "help" responsible...nice job cat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

talk fuckin english

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    you cannot be "help" responsible...nice job cat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear.

10. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    talk fuckin english<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your telling him to "talk fuckin english" when what he typed is in your signature slut.

11. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:

Your telling him to "talk fuckin english" when what he typed is in your signature slut.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my cats cant spell so dont blame me

12. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there i fixed it for you.

mi hev now edewcayshon.

13. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus New Member

Thank you for such a nice welcome. I see I'll be like at home here. You can commence with worship!

14. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

Don't fix it for me, fix it for yourself. This way, you can tell people to "speak fuckin' english" and not be mocked. Retard.

15. sexc

sexc New Member

well it was so out of the blue i had no idea what he was talking about. maybe some of you ppl could clarify ur posts more instead of assuming we know right away?

16. kat

kat New Member

well it was so out of the blue i had no idea what he was talking about. maybe some of you ppl could clarify ur posts more instead of assuming we know right away? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I understood right away.....

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well it was so out of the blue i had no idea what he was talking about. maybe some of you ppl could clarify ur posts more instead of assuming we know right away? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhm yeah, but its much more fun making fun of retarded newbies. welcome to fugly!!

18. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    Well I understood right away.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up i didn't ask you

19. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    uhm yeah, but its much more fun making fun of retarded newbies. welcome to fugly!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cant help being born retarded you know? and it's g..great to be.. i think? well some don't want me here but that's tuff titty.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey, go to sparks.com or spark.com whatever it is and take the Slut Test then post your results. my results are already somewhere in this forum. i just wanna know if you are a real whore or just pretending.