Baaaaaaaaaybee....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

After a long and arduous sembelance of sanity as she patiently awaited Internet service to be restored once again, my hunny-bunny, peachy-snookums, nectar of my life and my reason not to go out and massacre 18 people at some random food chain, Nausekins, hath returned...

Welcome back, babe.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"semblance" :;rolleyes:

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Oh, that is a shame. Drew was just getting all excited about the upcoming valentines date you promised.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    After a long and arduous sembelance of sanity as she patiently awaited Internet service to be restored once again, my hunny-bunny, peachy-snookums, nectar of my life and my reason not to go out and massacre 18 people at some random food chain, Nausekins, hath returned...

Welcome back, babe.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww... I'm still waiting for my Internet service to be restored, but I made that trip down to NC afterall and am keeping my fingers crossed.

Until then...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I made that trip down to NC afterall and am keeping my fingers crossed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stupid ass

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shut up or die.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

er I mean, welvcome back to NC... Maybe we can meet up and I can show you the joys of molten pyrex

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Hey IMC,can I use that line? I'm sure the panties just fall off when you say that huh?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:
    Hey IMC,can I use that line? I'm sure the panties just fall off when you say that huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*shrugs* sure... it worked on your sister... that and "Hey ever seen a crisp ten dollar bill before?"

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Until then...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're the best.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, you are.