awards

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Apr 3, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

who's Dog Many? is it still here but under a different name?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I haven't a fucking clue...

My nomination for Most Unmemorable:
    Dog Many

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

awww geez. look what i found-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

thats bollocks

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yes, i can see that someone was funnier than you first and you just stole the idea and hoped you'd get a cheap laugh. thats why its bollocks. and she really didnt teach me anything apart from that you cant trust the scotish. i already have a scotish friend whos an asshole, i should've known better.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    yes, i can see that someone was funnier than you first and you just stole the idea and hoped you'd get a cheap laugh. thats why its bollocks. and she really didnt teach me anything apart from that you cant trust the scotish. i already have a scotish friend whos an asshole, i should've known better.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't trust the Scottish,Duncenobber?What about Irish-Iraqi's born in England and brought up in Iraq/Scotland?
    Oh-and I don't trust lame,jumped up,sliming,namedropping cowards who i would never have spoken to for a second time if it hadn't been for the fact that their friends were ok.

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I did that fuckin award thingy and i cant remember who Dogmany is!!!

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I nominate myself for the "Most pissed about not being nominated for an award" award.

10. unlimited-time

11. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    There are some fucking freaks on this site but Dog you are truly the strangest. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He may have been short lived but Dog Many left a lasting impression on us all....ummm after we reread what he has to say.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    yes, i can see that someone was funnier than you first and you just stole the idea and hoped you'd get a cheap laugh. thats why its bollocks. and she really didnt teach me anything apart from that you cant trust the scotish. i already have a scotish friend whos an asshole, i should've known better.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didnt claim i made that ballot or the post about you being a woman hater. maybe you should lay off the cheap boo's and bong hits. oh yeah, im Scottish too.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

i want to kill some ppl.
    i am not sexy.