Average Age...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jan 12, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

The old saying goes "You're only as old as the woman you feel", so I would hazard a guess at... 12?

2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    AMBITIOUS PROCRASTINATOR!!! OF COURSE!!!How could we *ALL* forget YOU!?!!?!Even *I* forgot you!!!!!How could this be!!!??!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... let me see if I can help you out with that one. Could be that you're a self-important, track marked, delusional gutter whore with the attention span of a starving flea, who has nothing better to do than sit hour-after-hour on a forum board and spew semi-lucid oral diarrhea in a vain attempt at proving to a few dozen strangers that your opinion actually matters. It could be that.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Hmmm... let me see if I can help you out with that one. Could be that you're a self-important, track marked, delusional gutter whore with the attention span of a starving flea, who has nothing better to do than sit hour-after-hour on a forum board and spew semi-lucid oral diarrhea in a vain attempt at proving to a few dozen strangers that your opinion actually matters. It could be that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh!I hit a nerve!
    And everyone else?How did everyone else forget about you.....dear ?

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Hmmm... let me see if I can help you out with that one. Could be that you're a self-important, track marked, delusional gutter whore with the attention span of a starving flea, who has nothing better to do than sit hour-after-hour on a forum board and spew semi-lucid oral diarrhea in a vain attempt at proving to a few dozen strangers that your opinion actually matters. It could be that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Could be...but then again,i suspect it might have more to do with the fact that you post such borrrrrrrrring,unimaginative,drab
    shit like this and this when you see fit to curse this board with your presence.Why fucking bother at all?

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    *Stumbles around the room with a shit-eating grin*

On an unrelated note, I ask the forum (well, those of you whom don't know my age for sure... which, could be anyone, I suppose - after all, this is the Internet, proponent of false identity itself), just how old do you think The Rev is?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well from what you write i'd say 12 but from the way you look i'd say 42.

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    *Stumbles around the room with a shit-eating grin*

On an unrelated note, I ask the forum (well, those of you whom don't know my age for sure... which, could be anyone, I suppose - after all, this is the Internet, proponent of false identity itself), just how old do you think The Rev is?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About 24?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I ask the forum just how old do you think The Rev is?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

am i allowed to guess??... tho it wouldn't be a guess cause you told me ages ago

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll just spoil all the fun... I'm 23, for now, at least...

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

this now makes an average age of 25.4, it doesnt include emetic since no one is completely sure about his age.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm gonna guess the Rev as 28. Although he claims 23... so no one really knows. Whats the average now, Pukey?

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    I'm gonna guess the Rev as 28. Although he claims 23... so no one really knows. Whats the average now, Pukey?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought only 17 year olds drank O.E,but I'm gonna say 29.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    Whats the average now, Pukey?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm gonna guess the Rev as 28. Although he claims 23... so no one really knows. Whats the average now, Pukey?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenApple of A Down:
    I'm gonna say 29.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't mistake intelligence and a keen knack for the arcade classics for tenure on this planet. I'm still busy completing my 24th trip around the Sun, thank you...

14. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Now reading this again really does make me feel old... Shit... And I have another Birthday in 2 weeks...

15. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Oops! Posted in wrong topic! Doh!

:?

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I have a birthday comin up in exactly 1 month,the big 22!

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Spooky, your signature is gay.

18. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I turned 33 on June 19. ...ugh.

19. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Kill Bill is gay? :(

And is my sig as gay as my old Location?

And I'm also running from a brand new hard-drive and I've lost all my old drives/disks, so no pics (well just a few fractals I've created)... Untill I can be bothered to do some surfing... So it's gonna have to stay gay for now.

*Has an idea* Hey UT(or anyone) can you send me that wolf/sheep pic again please??

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yes. Kill Bill is gay.

So was your old location and so are you.