ATTENTION ALL VIEWERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by chocolatekisses, Aug 22, 2006.

1. I found this site because I googled 'crap forums' :lol:

anyways!!!

Fancy a change????????????????????

Got something to say???????????????

Sick of the same old same old????????????

Want a fresh start?????????????????

We are currently offering free membership to one of the most laid back and friendly forums to ever exist in cyber world!

The admin and the mods are guarenteed to be the most patient and understanding members of a team that you will have ever come across. We are home to some of the most controversial posters and yet amoungst them are some of the silliest, nicest and most caring people you may ever wish to meet. We may be an odd bunch of misfits but between us we work :D

Why??? Because we believe that EVERYONE, no matter who or what they are has something of some importance that is worth hearing.

Join us today - don't delay!!!

or, if you think I'm a smamming cunt, email me and let me know. My address is diane-g@tiscali.co.uk and I love free offers and other useless junkmail.

2. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Crap forums? Yeah, a lot of people talk shit here. That's what I like. Screw this limey bastard and his laid back and friendly staff (no offense, Checkers, you're ok).

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

All I heard was 'durka durka jihad'

4. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Don't show your soft underbelly around here.

They shove a stick up your arse and roast you slowly over flames of vitriol.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Drinking bleach always helps. Or mix tide and gasoline, smear the jelly all over you and run around a bon fire......

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just do it first, and then video it.

7. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

In my most humble of opinions it is my clinical diagnosis that one might find it appreciable to conduct such an activity in a very cold region. And bring along lots of water you may find it makes you very thirsty. Other than that good luck and ley me know how it goes I may want to try this myself.