Assnad/danza/dumb useless motherfucker

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

is gone, go about yourselves... or better yet commit suicide

2. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Let's be honest...Even Danza's spam titles are funnier and more clever than 70% of the posts on this godforsaken forum. Hahahaaaaaaa

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Or to be precise,70% of your posts on here Doc.

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Hey Nursey, you fine slut, I'm just picking fights. Seeing if anybody will shoot me. Danza ain't so bad though. he wouldn't have kept it up. he spammed over at 'The land of the free' and Tibeerius didn't ban him.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I'll fight yer Doc....

*builds up huge head of steam, pumps up veins in temple and yells...*

Bitch!

*yeah, that's the one*

6. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

hey, Dubya. Are you good at waiting tables?

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Got me a job? Already?

8. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Ah nevuh mind.I'll stay away from that one. Somebody got on my nerves real bad and now i'm taking it out on EVERYONE. Yikes.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Anyway, you gonna be around end of March, show me and the Mrs the 'real' NOLA...apart from the seedy gay clubs and all that?

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

God I gotta go to bed and give it up. I've been pissed off & drinking way too much woodaged VSOP cognac...Somebody oughtta hide it from me. I was OK ...

11. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

One good thing about this dump -- there's no pesky here! Something to be GLAD about, Nursey.

12. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I'm actually not going to be around then.(personal plans, dubya) But Morticia and Jerry Fletcher are really wonderful ppl. They know NOLA way better than moi, anyway, having lived here longer.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

*thinks exactly the same thing*

14. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

OH PULEEZE. Like somebody would alter his life & career around the schedules of people he yaks with in chat forums? That would be strange even if I weren't paranoid and have never particularly wanted to meet anybody from 'online'.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nothing you do can surprise me anymore... and what others may consider strange is probably in your case perfectly normal...

OK BI

16. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Ha Ha Ha, Pimp. Isn't it about time you blast out what's left of your brain jelly with some LSD or sumthin?

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what do you expect from a guy thats in love with a cunt that looks like devine brown?

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*thinks* d'generate probably made those plans in an effort to avoid meeting anyone from the net 'cos he's a paranoid wuss

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:
    OH PULEEZE. Like somebody would alter his life & career around the schedules of people he yaks with in chat forums? That would be strange even if I weren't paranoid and have never particularly wanted to meet anybody from 'online'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuckin' hell I was asking if you fancied a pint! Not go into therapy or move to Boise, Idaho and re-train as a mechanic....

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    what do you expect from a guy thats in love with a cunt that looks like devine brown?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Devine Brown?