Ask Nursey!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Here i am on some form of ecstacy mixed with formaldehyde,rat poison,dog wormer tablet,heroin or whatever.Ask me anything you like.This is a one night offer only.My answer might be good or shit...I promise you.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dear Nursey, Why am I such a big fat loser who can't get a woman?

3. 1337

1337 New Member

Can i pee in your ass or have anal sex with you or can you give me head?
    and have u had anal before?

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Dear Nursey my hero,

What is the strange force that makes me wanna kill Tommy? Do you feel it too? How about the strange force towards Kit Clit? Is it because she gets me mexi melts? I am so confused Nursey!!! Save me

Oh yeah how was the little ejaculation session the other night?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Okayyy...i just need to smoke a joint and ponder this all...ummm...the 'have i had anal sex' one comes to mind straight away,and the answer to that would be unequivocably...........YES!
    In the meantime while you are awaiting your answers to birth themselves from the void to me,content yourselves in the knowledge of NURSEY LOVE.
    brb

6. 1337

1337 New Member

i bet she gets harped in the ass nightly

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well,to be honest the Tommy one came to mind just as fast,the answer being unequivocably YES also,but i was hoping to fill it out a bit. ...anyway,back to the pondering...

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Here i am on some form of ecstacy mixed with formaldehyde,rat poison,dog wormer tablet,heroin or whatever.Ask me anything you like.This is a one night offer only.My answer might be good or shit...I promise you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why doesn't every single girl on this planet not want to fly to Michigan to have sex with me? I'm baffled...

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    i bet she gets harped in the ass nightly<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would if she wasn't such a whiny bitch about it

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I seem to be playing in peoples minds quite a lot round here and i couldnt be fucking happier about it.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Dear Nursey, Why am I such a big fat loser who can't get a woman?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Dwaine,
    God created you a big fat loser and therefore your choices are to become
    a- a rapist
    or
    b- a sensitive young fellow who writes poetry,saves butterflies,and meekly masturbates while dreaming loving thoughts to the future mrs.felcher and self ashamedly spurts gently into a handkerchief

So,basically carry on as you already are and you'll get the pussy that's due.
    Nursey x
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    Can i pee in your ass or have anal sex with you or can you give me head?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear 1337
    No.
    Nursey x

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Dear Nursey my hero,

What is the strange force that makes me wanna kill Tommy? Do you feel it too? How about the strange force towards Kit Clit? Is it because she gets me mexi melts? I am so confused Nursey!!! Save me

Oh yeah how was the little ejaculation session the other night?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Ross,my little lamby,
    That is the force of your kundalini...the primal base life energy urge to which your sexual chakras are also energised,but in this case it is shooting straight up your spine and to your head crown chakras boring out through your eyes at Tommy's name on the screen making you feel incredibley murderous,and yes i feel it too...but i have managed to succeed in dissipating this force calmly in order to prevent me headbutting my monitor.
    Little Ross,i often smile fondly,but then sadly purse my lips as i see you pursuing your love,Kit Clit around the forums.She seems to do this,enchanting those whose passionately throbbing vesicles pump to her name,offering her greasy,texican culinary platters to further suck them into a glazey,lust intoxicated delirium.I think that you should forget Clit,and perhaps find yourself a hobby such as politics or some such nonsense.
    Oh and the ejaculation session was just great,thanks.I'm still feeling invigorated today!
    Nursey x
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Why doesn't every single girl on this planet not want to fly to Michigan to have sex with me? I'm baffled...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Wankergobslut,
    Frankly,I'm baffled too!I mean,with all that jizz you pack you could be taking the chicks at about 5 an hour and still have enough to fill 5 'MEGAtowels'© a day!Pimp thinks you should advertise more.
    Nursey
    Tommy,you're a little cunt.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fucking ...yes,that was posted by me.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    Dear Dwaine,
    God created you a big fat loser and therefore your choices are to become
    a- a rapist
    or
    b- a sensitive young fellow who writes poetry,saves butterflies,and meekly masturbates while dreaming loving thoughts to the future mrs.felcher and self ashamedly spurts gently into a handkerchief

Nursey x

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god I never knew it, thanks for making it so apperant to me, so Should I USe eaoither or a blunt object to knock out the bitches and give them what they fucking deserve?

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> b- a sensitive young fellow who writes poetry,saves butterflies,and meekly masturbates while dreaming loving thoughts to the future mrs.felcher and self ashamedly spurts gently into a handkerchief

Nursey x

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'sniff'that was fucking beautiful nursey you touched me and you even found time too call me a little cunt at the end,when i die im leaving my used tissue collection to you.

15. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

tommy - what a cock
    Who do you think you are?

Do you think anyone listens to you?

you post these things - thinking you're really clever - Talking to people like you insults my intelligence.

You think you're a cut above because you're on the internet and you can pretend to be something you're not. You're probably a sad 30 year-old with a failed sex-less marriage and a small penis - So you come on the internet, pretend to be some sorta great, intelligent person - because your so emotionally crippled as a person.

I come on the internet to laugh at people like you.

You take it all so seriously.

You say things like - I come on these forums for a laugh, but people like you are dicks. - Now i don't know you and you don't know me, but - You have no idea on whether or not i'm a dick, but, i know for a FACT that you're a dick because you're the kind of sad case that takes these forums seriously.

Now you will probably make an unintelligent come-back to reply to what i have just said - When in fact it's not all that intelligent at all - you just say what people want to hear.

You penis.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OI-Mouldy...leave Tommy the cunt a fucking lone,as much as i hate him,i don't want my 'Ask Nursey' thread to become just another 'kick Tommy's nads' thread.Now what do you want to ask Nursey?

17. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Hey Hey fuckos

People sure are getting pissy in a forum that showed so much original promise.

Nursey needs a strap on. Most of these guys deserve a good anal swabbing session with her. I bet she would grin and thank you when she is done.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hello Cecil,nice to see you back...and oddly enough,i have a girl from a sex shop eager to 'aid me in a choice of suitable strap on' *shrug*.I'd probably wear my shades and smoke as i pumped butt after butt after butt...the look would show who's in charge,and lead these boys to surrender themselves to me,which would also give them a sense of reassurance-in turn relaxing their uptight little sphincters causing them to eventually 'melt' around my firm commanding rod into a state of prostate exploding bliss.But in the meantime,allowing me to have a thorough root around will have to suffice.

19. 1337

1337 New Member

SKID MARKS!!!!

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nursey - Why did I wake up completely wet, on the concrete floor of my garage this morning?